• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Seinor Trump

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123657142

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): gold/moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 4 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: above average

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 14

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):  I want to join event team because, I want to practice what I know and put it into event team, I want to show that i can make it and what I can do while during a event, i also want to help out in major events and will get on when needed *between my times of when i will be on*, and i believe that i could be trusted in what powers will be given to me and will not abuse them no mater the situation while having new event ideas while also sticking to what we do, i will also take responsibility on the mistakes i made, and since i was in my first couple of events, i always wanted to help set it up or have ideas for events and then make it possible in game while also trying to get into event team, i hope you guys will accept this and i hope i will get in it after this

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): gov vs crim events/racing events

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:  4:30-10:30 when schools begins

Saturday and Sunday: 11 am-11 pm

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? 

Edited by Seinor Trump

46 minutes ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

+support 

kind dedicated 

great at building 

ready for event team

good luck seinor

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+ Support 

Active 

Eager to Learn

Events could be more indepth

GOOD LUCK !!

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 8/29/2020 at 8:16 AM, Echo said:

+ Support 

Active 

Eager to Learn

Events could be more indepth

GOOD LUCK !!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4