Aegis's 501st Vice Commander/Commander Application.

Aegis

Should I become a VCMDR?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get VCMDR

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 501st ARC HVYL LTC Aegis 1014

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st Legion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I wish to be the Vice commander/Commander of the 501st legion because I have much experience from Clone Wars RP and from also being in many High command Positions over the year I was playing on CW. I always loved the 501st and it's members, command, etc. I always wanted to be able to show what I can do and help in a commanding my fellow troopers. Since I got 2LT, all I could think about was getting to become a Vice Commander/Commander. When my current Vice commander asked me to Apply I couldn't say no. I have been in many low/high command positions back on CWRP. I always was hoping to be able to start my journey back up through those ranks. I have come to extremely respect and like the Imperial Rp Server, It's people, and it's interests. the 501st only has 1 Senior Commander and 1 Vice Commander. Since our Senior Commander is busy some of the time. our Vice commander always is ready to lead us. I would love to rise up to his level and help him because I know running battalions is a hard burden to bear especially on one's own. I am ready and fully capable of assuming the role of 501st Vice Commander/Commander

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 2 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The Commander of a battalion, legion, regiment, etc. Is the leading officer and the figurehead of all operations that goes on within said group. The commanders are responsible for the training, cooperation, and ability of his/her troopers. They are to be very knowledgeable and if a member of their Battalion needs their help they should always give it to them regardless of rank or status. The Commanders are meant to Guide and and strive to make their Enlisted, NCO's, and Officers better 110% of the time!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : Why I should be trusted in a Vice Commander/Commander Position is because I am experienced, I am not new to command. I was first made a Vice Commander of the 501st in CWRP in February of 2019, two months after I joined it in the December before. I have been in the game for a long time and I trust myself back in a position just like that. I guess someone thought i was doing well because in the following August of 2019 I was made General,and then even Grand General at the end of Clone Wars RP. I am happy to say I thought I did a good job of it too. I always have only wanted to help people. I never did it for the power or fame it brought, I knew that in those command positions I could help and Assist my troopers under me better. That is my only true goal in RP, to make it a fun place for people to relax and have a good time. I can get as serious as I need to when in those circumstances but I didn't get to where I was in CW by being mean to people. I want to help the Imperial 501st now and I hope I can get that chance again.

7. How often can you be Online? : Every Day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 0

Long Live 501st Baby!

Edited by Aegis
Rank Change/Spelling Error/Playtime Change

-Ex CWRP Grand General | -Ex CWRP High Command | -Retired GL staff | -501st Legion

13 hours ago, aDaddy said:

+Support

Deserves a chance

Takes his battalion very serious

Very Dedicated 

Love you buddy 🙂

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

22 hours ago, aDaddy said:

+Support

Deserves a chance

Very Dedicated 

Love you buddy 🙂

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

On 8/26/2020 at 3:37 PM, aDaddy said:

+Support

Deserves a chance

Very Dedicated 

Love you buddy 🙂

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 8/26/2020 at 5:37 PM, aDaddy said:

+Support

Deserves a chance

Very Dedicated 

Love you buddy 🙂

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 3:37 PM, aDaddy said:

+Support

Deserves a chance

Very Dedicated 

Love you buddy 🙂

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

• 5 weeks later...