Thanks Gaminglight - Munchies

Munchies

You will be missed, Have fun in the bowling alley !!

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

At first when I saw your name on the forums, I thought it was someone with maybe the same name as I didn't see the Head Admin Tag... I really thought it was a joke at first but I guess not 😞

You'll be missed Munchies, thank you for trying your hardest to make TTT popular.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

I wish we could have had more encounters. It was fun every time you came on and I won't forget the time where we were tiny, FEST fishes and we owned the site. 😞 You were also a huge help in helping me get where I am now so thank you, Munchies. Take care of yourself and be sure to always become better than what you are now. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

I will truly miss you munchies, when ever you were online or here on ttt I was having a blast, you have a great personality that I’m sure will get you far, see ya man. 😥

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Bro what 😞 damn bruh sad to see you go, you are one of my og homies from when i first started minging 2years ago and I'll always remember the good rimes we had bruvva best of luck in your future endeavours bro fr

Signature.png

Cya munchies, ill miss you man. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Man, I'm going to miss our late night talks, it was always nice to have someone to talk to. I appreciate all the laughs we had between each other, and I wish you the best of luck in your real life endeavors. ❤️

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

Thank you for everything Munchies, and I'm glad you were able to achieve your goals! I hope everything in your life works out for the best, as real life is always going to be more important than the game. Take care, and best of luck to you mate 😉

big cat running GIF

Thanks for everything man! Best of luck in your future!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Bread locked this topic