Cross Test: Placing SCP 035 on SCP 049-2

Lore Name: Albert Hofmann
SCP: 035 049 049-2

Question / Idea: Could 035 be placed on a 049-2 instance 
Background Research: 035 and 049 are known to be good friends
Hypothesis: Personally I do not think that the mask will be able to take control of a braindead 049-2 instance but I am curious to see if it is possible and how functional 035 would be in that state.

Observations (What Happened During Test): 049 was introduced to 035 cc. They sat and talked together for 10 minutes or so and discussed various goings on in their personal lives like old friends. Two Class D were introduced and examined medically by both research personnel and 049. 049 then Turned both D class to 049-2 and 035 was placed on the face of one of them. The zombie did not react to the mask whatsoever, the mask was then taken off and placed back on 035-1's face before it passed away. 049 then returned the d class to normal and 035 remarked that it could sense the d classes thoughts and learned all of its memories including childhood friends and the house it grew up in. The D class could not remember much because of all the amnestics hes been given over the years but some of this information was confirmed by our files on him. Both scps begged to retry the test on another date and temporarily refused to let d class leave unless they had permission to do so.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 049-2 had no physical reaction to 035 other than visible confusion. 049 seemed disappointed that the test was unsuccessful but he did not display frustration.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I believe that 035 was ineffective because 049-2 was a more or less brain dead. It is believed 035 somehow attaches to or manipulated brain waves or functionality directly so it is natural that it would not work on 049-2 if this is true.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes