Fingers Death Trooper Commander Application

Figures

Am i fit for CMDR?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should Fingers be a Commander for DT?

• Is Fit For Command
    • Is Not Fit For Command

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT VCMDR FF9

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Trooper Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

To carry on the legacy on to DT from the Golden days to modern day enlisted. I want the Title CMDR to further climb the rank ladder one more time and further more carry out more Troop Training's and a lot more overseeing personal training's myself or get any of my MAJ+ to help .I've been in this battalion for some time and can teach NCO's Officer's how to do things correctly and effectively. I want to fill in this Spot and Hopefully get Future VCMDR's to apply as well that are within my battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

3 weeks thats what it says ingame

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of Death Trooper CMDR is to command over the enlisted,nco's,officers and make sure your branch is running at full speed at all times. As well as watch over and participate in Events with DT by your side and you giving out commands such as telling 31st to give us cover or help shock while he is pinned down by the rebel scum .The Commander is also the person who is in charge of making a successful chain of command towards his troops.The commanders job is to lead a regiment with pride and to be a great leader within the battalion. The commander should make sure his troops are fit for the positions that he gives out and to make sure that they are fit in the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been in DT for sometime and in that time I've gained the respect of multiple DT members and previous Veteran CMDR's and VCMDR's. Also I have spent many hours on the server to help and improve training's whenever i can.Throughout my time in the DT I've been clocking in within my battalion almost daily. When DT player counts started to look low we had a influx of players due to constant tryouts and I stuck with the battalion through thick and thin no matter what. I never gave up on DT no matter what the cost was before you didn't have to train Cadet's i would train them almost daily when i was COL thats dedication I trained more people than ever at that time.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Monday-Friday 4pm-9pm Central time

Weekends im free

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Yes 2 because a certain individual got on my account while on the ST job and i told him "Dont get me in trouble" what does he do? KTAP

Edited by Figures

2 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support 

This man has been here forever 

He’s a great guy 

Active 

Been in DT for a while 

Deserves CMDR

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

11 minutes ago, Weebus12 said:

+Support 

He’s a great guy 

Active 

Been in DT for a while 

Deserves CMDR

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 8/25/2020 at 6:03 AM, Felix said:

+Support 

He’s a great guy 

Active 

Been in DT for a while 

Deserves CMDR

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 8/25/2020 at 12:03 AM, Felix said:

+Support 

He’s a great guy 

Active 

Been in DT for a while 

Deserves CMDR

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 8/24/2020 at 10:03 PM, Felix said:

+Support 

He’s a great guy 

Active 

Been in DT for a while 

Deserves CMDR

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

From the prior command staff, I would like to put my thought in it. When I left, there were mega hard feelings against fingers... However, it was due to a singular action. Never judged due to his actions. I will say this, fingers made a mistake one time, but has constantly improved himself and the battalion. He has my full trust and is 100% able to fill this position to its entirety. +Support 

Retired DT Commander RR1

On 8/25/2020 at 1:03 AM, Felix said:

+Support 

He’s a great guy 

Active 

Been in DT for a while 

Deserves CMDR

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

+Support 

He’s a great guy 

Active 

Been in DT for a while 

Deserves CMDR

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

+Support 

He’s a great guy 

Active 

Been in DT for a while 

Deserves CMDR

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 8/25/2020 at 1:03 AM, Felix said:

+Support 

He’s a great guy 

Active 

Been in DT for a while 

Deserves CMDR

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• 2 weeks later...