Ryans Resignation from everything

thebigr

Welp, y'all knew this was coming. I'm not the best with goodbyes so I'll make this short an sweet. My time in state was short  and I had a good run but life happens and I haven't been active at all as of late. So, I am resigning from state and I just wanted to give some shout outs to the friends that have been there for my entire time in state all 3 times. 
 Cammy- You Scottish minge, you were a great pal and one hell of an arguer, dont even get me started on that temper though xD

Crease- you were a great guy, one hell of a leader, and you always put others before yourself

Smith- Smith, you were there when I was in CERT ok you're an oldie and one of the best to this day, stay awesome!

Toxic- you were also in CERT with me, we climbed the ranks together and you're one hell of a guy.

Wolf- You're a rad lad of you were in UMC with me Kings(I think) and State, climb those ranks and dont stop bullying PD.

Beans- *dissapointed sigh* Beans you and I both know what I want to say but I'm not gonna, but you existed 

Hunt or Huntt- man we had some great memories and you were the biggest minge next to Zage, but you were a rad lad none the less British minge.  

Towlie - Man where do I begin, you were there from the day I joined the server to now and I'm sorry I couldn't be active for the past month and a half but you of all people know life happens to the best of us. But, Towlie you were a great friend and   one of the best men I know always straight up to never says something behind you're back you wouldn't say in front of them and I hope you know that you have my respect and that if you ever need me you have my discord 

to all of SPHP- you all are a great band of brothers and I hate to call in early but I know you all have the roads covered.

as a wise man once said ❝Forever is forever.. But sometimes to get that.. You need to say goodbye.❞ I hope to see you all at a later date but as for now I say goodbye

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

;(

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Sad to see you go.  Thank you  for your service in all the State Departments. You will forever be remembered by me. 

Trooper  Master Sergeant     l      SPHP  Senior Patrolman     l     D.O.C.  Corrections Officer    l