SPRT 48HR Notice

Pittman

It's been one hell of a ride but as Issac Newton has said "What goes up, must come down."  Thank you for the memories on this tac unit and wishing you guys the best for the future.  

Smith:  Hope you the best,   I have complete trust in you for the department 

Frog:  You're one of my best buds,  you have a bright future ahead of you!

Stingray:  Minge... you gotta still show me a voice reveal

Toxic:  Im sorry looks like the A's are better this year than the giants

Edited by Elon Musk

F

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• Head of Staff

Thank you for your service Pittman, I really enjoyed having you in the department. Good luck with whatever you go to next homie!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Sad to see you go. Thank you for all your service you have done in S.P.R.T.  You will be missed a lot in S.P.R.T.  I will always respect you for your service.

Trooper  Master Sergeant     l      SPHP  Senior Patrolman     l     D.O.C.  Corrections Officer    l