Should WantedIdeas become Admin?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should WantedIdeas become Admin?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: WantedIdeas

What is your steam name?: [GL] Dr Dark But Not Very Dark

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:240119613

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, my only staffing experience would be GamingLight.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around October 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? October 15, 2019.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0image.thumb.png.98f103cfa3d2968bdd2db2766c0de15d.png

Have you donated? I was gifted Platinum other than that no.

What rank are you applying for? Admin.

Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: I have always been checking it in case I need any help so if I am tested on it then I am fully prepared

Timezone: Eastern European Standard Time (GMT+2)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Igneous, Hoovy, Rookieblue, Catsro, Rektify

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I think I deserve this rank as I have been here for a very extended amount of time (7 Months as Senior Moderator), I think my timezone is perfect for fixing spawns after restarts as restarts happen at 11 AM for me and I can be online at that time, I have always been helping lower-ranking staff members understand how to staff, gave them some tips, I don't wait for other to take a lot of sits, I always flag up on staff whenever help is needed, I have a great reputation among other staff members and the community, I am online daily for 5 to 10 hours unless I have an excuse or on LOA, I have always shown examples of how a staff member should be, I wanna help better the server and make sure everyone is having fun, I am always calm during sits, I hear both sides as the Staff guidelines taught me to always listen to both sides of the story, This application has taken about 1 week of planning and coming up with ideas of what i should put in so i really hope this gets accepted.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? After bringing them to a sit, I would ask them to calm down so we can continute this sit and if they don't i'll gag them then i'll check !blogs to see how many people they have killed and see why they killed them, If it was for no reason then i would tell them they're getting a ban for Mass RDM then i would warn them for RDM x the amount of people that was killed and then i would get Admin+ to ban them for 5 days.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would ask them to calm down, If they don't, I'll gag them and have each one of them tell me their side of the story so we can come to an understanding.

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?: I would show him what rule he broke on the MOTD and I'll tell him that he's getting a verbal/formal warning depending on the bug that was abused.

Edited by WantedIdeas
  • Like 2

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

+/- Support

-Good staff

-Nice guy

---------------------------

-Pesters security enlisted to join omi9 (Gets very annoying)

-can be mingy sometime

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+support

+ very dedicated to the staff team (with over 5 + months experiences in staff)

+ great non bias judgement when in comes to sits, and has taken many sits.

+ not mingy at all, in my opinion!

+ active within the community.

osu! achiever? I don't know

9 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

9 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

15 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

On 8/24/2020 at 5:00 PM, Hope said:

+support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 8/24/2020 at 6:53 PM, Cogs said:

+support
One of the most dedicated Staff members i've seen

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 8/24/2020 at 8:00 PM, Hope said:

+support

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher