Trooper LT COL Cammy 1K17s Resignation

Cammy

I will be leaving state after a year of being in it. its been great fun and i thank everyone whos been in state with for making it so enjoyable i can still remember when i done tryouts with Smith to get in and i never thought i would get this far in state but i did. i remember the time i got CPT when old COL Ghostly got on and promoted me in the PD Lounge then cause we had brinks outfits me ghostly baliey and masterson protected the bank. and i remember when i rejoined CERT/SPRT and had many good time in that and got to the rank of Co-CMDR and then got this LT COL Spot.  Just to let you know im not leaving the community just state 

Now some Mentions 

R COL @GhostlyNinjaDude you were my first COL and a great one you always had belief in me and you made me command so thanks for being a Great COL 

R COL @Yobo You were my second COL and i mean we didnt start well as the first experience of you i had was you demoting me from SNR to OFC lol but after that we had many great times in state having a lot of fun and laughs and you also always trusted me with DOC and being a MJR Its just sad how it finished for you. 

Trooper COL Crease Thanks for the time as LT COL 

R LT COL @Maddog  (Cant find on forums lol) Where to start your a big minge but done a lot of good RP and helped me do RP and were a funny and we had a great times together  so thanks 

R LT COL  @Echo i only really met you in December but you were a great guy and help me a lot when state wasnt going to well so thanks for the times.

R A LT COL @Northy I only met you in December like Echo but you were a cool guy and you were fun to play with 

State Kommandant @Adams Thanks for the great times when getting on state and patroling also thanks for being the BEST KOMMANDANT  

Trooper Major @Sanchez  My Favourite Englishman and were always good fun to be around and you were just a cool WILLAM!!!!!!

Trooper Major @Smith   Great Guy joined department same day good commander for sprt always nice 

Trooper Captain @KIller  Cool Guy always fun and by my side even tho you TYPE you've been here for while and given money lol so thanks 

Trooper Captain @balloonhail4979 Great guy even tho your always sad ballon so get happy your also a great DOC Warden and SPRT TL  Fun to be around and always chill 

Trooper Captain @Wolf   Good guy even tho we didnt speak much have fun 

Trooper LT @frog milk Great guy Many fun times knows what to do one of my freinds and always by my side no matter what Great SPRT TL Deserves Co-CMDR!!!

Trooper LT @jack2221 Good Guy Good command Member stuck by me previous MJR done a lot for me in state so thanks 

Trooper LT @Milk   Good Guy Funny  good command member hope you go far in SPRT Thanks For the good times  DJ BADBOY!!

Trooper LT @Towelie Good Guy  Honest stood for whats rights knows what to do Perfect fit for SPHP Runs the department well we had our issues but we were always freinds so thanks

Trooper LT @Behappy  Nice guy was in state ages ago good friend Great DOC DEP Warden Thanks for memories 

Trooper LT @Stingray327427 Cool Guy Hard Working knows what to do we had some problems but i always liked you 

R LT / R Dep Warden Max asked plus great guy one of my main Friends on the server 

Trooper MSGT @Striker  Cool Guy Fun a Good Friend

Trooper MSGT @Pittman Cool Guy Fun  See you on SS i Guess   

and to Every Other Trooper Keep Up the Good Work for State Always remember were a Family  See you around 

This is Trooper LT COL Cammy Going 10-7 for the Last Time 

Edited by Cammy
  • Sad 3

Cammy_Signature_1.png

Had a fun time with you on state. You will be missed.

Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

• Head of Staff

Cammy,

You've done so much for not only State, but for me too. This is truly a sad day for State. I remember back when you and Andrew trained me for SPRT. Thank you for being my mentor in State and one of my closest buddies in the department. You will be missed, and thank you for your service. Good luck in whatever you choose to do now, you scottish bastard. 

❤️

- Trooper Lieutenant Frog 1H13

• Thanks 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

2 minutes ago, frog milk said:

Cammy,

You've done so much for not only State, but for me too. This is truly a sad day for State. I remember back when you trained me for DOC  Thank you for being my mentor in State and one of my closest buddies in the department. You will be missed, and thank you for your service. Good luck in whatever you choose to do now, you scottish bastard. 

❤️

- Trooper Lieutenant BeHappy 1H10

Love you Cammy. I hope I see you around so we can minge and sing djbadboy. Sad to see you go like this but I guess great things come to an end. I hope you go a long way in another department and use that great leader ship skill of yours. PEACE OUT !  😭😭😭😭

Sorry to see you go Cammy :(( Thank you for the fun times in SPRT aswell as training me. Good luck in the future.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

Damn man this is not pog. Sad to see you go my guy, lets try and stay in touch. 

ps. Wheres my mention?!!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

This doesnt change the fact that scotland isnt a country

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Cammy, You where a friend, and a leader, i thank you for helping me in state. You where amazing person and i hope we can keep in touch!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Wow didnt get mentioned

Big nerd = sad nerd

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."