501st CMDR Mockingbird's Resignation

The Bubba

I have watched so many people leave before me. I had never thought that my time would come but here it is. In 48 hours I will be leaving my position in the 501st and the server. I have made a lot of friends along the way here and it is sad to say it is time for me to go. To those of you I am joining in retirement, how is the weather outside? To those of you I am leaving behind, good luck with your future in gaminglight. 

Luci - I still remember when you were a purge VCMDR, now look at you, not Darth Vader. Looking good.

Kray - I hope to see you succeed on this server, whether that means Vader or not.

Felix - I didn't really know you too well till you got marshal commander, good job at any rate.

Blizzard - Guess this is it... one more for the road "I wove you bwizzard"

Blarg - For the short time I've known you, I saw an ambitious medical trooper that will go places.

Lazz - You were and still are a good friend of mine on the server, imma miss you

Kuzon - Good luck with 31st man, I hope I helped with the docs I wrote.

Walmart - mEdIcAl VcMdR sIr. I've known you since day one on the server and I hope to see you go far.

Retired People

Badger - You were the best goddamn Grand General I've ever seen and the nicest person I have met on the server.

Bakka - Next time maybe keep your stories to your self eh?

Odin - The best VCMDR I ever had the privilege of meeting, thank you for your time.

Edited by The Bubba
Added People

Former 501st Commander

Sad to see you go 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

5 minutes ago, The Bubba said:

Luci - I still remember when you were a purge VCMDR, now look at you, not Darth Vader. Looking good.

Ouch, but good work as the 501st Commander, I still remember having to choose between you & Blizzard for Commander.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

Im crying bro...  I know me and you had iffy moments but at the end of the day I never did it because I hated you. If anything you were the person I respected the most in this community. You were a amazing commander. 

IMMA NEED TO GO BACK TO COUNSELLING FOR THIS ONE! 😭

- Senior Commander Blizzard

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

Didn't even put me on there 😞

Besides that, you were one of the most hard working 501st at the time and it really sucks to see you go. Thank you for all the experiences we have had together and hopefully you have a great rest of your life!

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

Damn man i still remember seeing 501st captain Bubba afk in the halls near stairway at tram. Im gonna miss you man.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

On 8/24/2020 at 1:12 PM, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

Im crying bro...  I know me and you had iffy moments but at the end of the day I never did it because I hated you. If anything you were the person I respected the most in this community. You were a amazing commander. 

IMMA NEED TO GO BACK TO COUNSELLING FOR THIS ONE! 😭

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 8/24/2020 at 7:22 PM, TailoredBadger said:

This is the exact opposite of Pog 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Adam. locked this topic