i suggest and request that we remove gonk droid job- Denied

BigRaven

What do you want to see? -  I suggest that someone remove the damn Gonk droid job

Why should we remove it? - when people get on the Gonk droid job they dont get on it because they wanna droid rp, they usually go around to annoy people with their healing swep sound and repair tool sound which makes me and some others really annoyed.  

What are the advantages of removing this? - people will not complain as much on the droids as they do, which i know happens a lot on the server. We cant arrest droids so we kill them which they think is funny and continue but it wont be much of a problem if we remove the Gonk droid job.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone on the server so we can enjoy the server without someone coming over to you over and over with some abusing equipment with a loud noice.

Edited by BigHades

[ImperialRP] [SCPRP] [Naval] [IQ] [Security]

- support 

The ST and 501st have there own personal Gonk Droid taking them away would cause them to loss there family pet and get sad 

Pluse gonks are cute they have a place in my heart and in the server 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*