Permaban Dispute

Breen

Steam Name: Polaroid Onestep 2 i-Type

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78650607

Ingame Name: Breen ig, at the time would be ar minx

Ban Length: permanent

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: "Multiple Racism Incidents / NITRP / Mass RDM"

Dispute: In this post I am not disputing the permaban, I am disputing one of the reasons. The reasons for my permaban are listed as "Multiple Racism Incidents / NITRP / Mass RDM" however only two of these are true, I did mass rdm twice and have nitrp, but the multiple racism incidents are just flat out invalid. I talked to Weiss about this and he agreed that it would be a mistake and came from the two previous bans I have on record for "racism." These two bans, however, were from previous accepted reports I made on other people where I was the one banned instead of the player I reported because the admin doing the banning did not double check the steamID that they were banning. My posts supporting this can be found here and here (however this one I did not write an appeal on the forums for, rather I DMed Kade on discord about it and worked it out with him there). In these two posts you can see the ban appeal was accepted and the player report lines up with my 2nd ban on August 5th, 2019. Like I said previously, I am ok with the permanent ban I just am requesting that the proper reasons for the permanent ban are listed and the invalid reason is removed. 

gog

If this is true the ban depending on how long he has already served should be either completely removed or reduced to 1 month  or less

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I'm gonna be honest, the Mass RDM and NITRP doesn't look good for you. But understandably the racism bans were invalid as noted with the referenced appeals and the fact no warnings were issued for those offenses specifically.

I'll give you the +Support on principle.

16 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I'm gonna be honest, the Mass RDM and NITRP doesn't look good for you. But understandably the racism bans were invalid as noted with the referenced appeals and the fact no warnings were issued for those offenses specifically.

32 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

6 hours ago, Sparkle said:

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

8 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer