RDM Appeal

Some Weeb

Your In-game Name:Gubby 

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:491903989

The admin's name in-game: Crystal 

The admin's steam name: [GL]McBurgerTown

What warning did you receive:RDMx1 

When did you receive this warning:8/23/20

Why do you think this warn was false:Because a trainee had been running from their trainer and minging for a while and evidently  attempted to run on the elevator and enter LDB and out of instinct I shot him cause he was minging and running in LDB and to prevent him from causing more chaos I shot him dead so he would spawn in Sec bunks in which he couldn't get out of and then he could await punishment 

Evidence the warning is false :https://medal.tv/clips/31334552/TH8c7zUkqs4c This short clip shows him running from his trainer on the elevator then pushing the button in which I immediately  shoot him.

Any extra information:N/A ( If there are any questions DM me or ask me in TS) 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

This is the only problem I have...

You were Bright, trainers have a gun for a reason.

But I don't like it being a warn but its up to staff, you had intentions on helping, I hope the warn is reduced to a verbal but I can't say anything.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-support
Although your intentions was good you were on Dr. Bright and apparently there was a trainer online. You should let the trainer know about these trainee's and have him deal with it. You didn't mean harm but this is still RDM.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Its not really RDM considering that Mingy trainees (Aka ones going into LDB are KOS)

To put in perspective if a MTF sees a Util trainee running from the trainer and going into LDB  he probably gonna shoot and kill the trainee 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

10 minutes ago, Dragin said:

Its not really RDM considering that Mingy trainees (Aka ones going into LDB are KOS)

To put in perspective if a MTF sees a Util trainee running from the trainer and going into LDB  he probably gonna shoot and kill the trainee 

I thought we was allowed to shoot trainees that run away? but it doesn't help that you was on Dr. Bright 

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021