APE's Senior Command Application.

APE

Should I Become A Member Senior Command?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Member Of Senior Command

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?:

A-Hawk

2. Steam ID?

STEAM_0:0:485925174

3. Roster Name?:

APE

4. Current Rank?:

CPT

5. When were you promoted?:

July 25th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?:

9 Months 

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?:

Yes.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?:

Yes.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?:

Yes, always have.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):

As senior command, I feel like I can bring more of myself into the Gensec branch. CPT is a nice rank for sure, and one I have not taken for granted. However If I were to become a Major, I feel as if the ideals I place on security can be implemented more and ultimately bring me closer to the goal of making Gensec fun for everyone in my own way. A little bit of Ape's homecooked Spice if you will. In my time as a member of Gensec, I have witnessed the scrapping of our entire command and their replacement. I was lucky enough to be one of the members of this "new command" era and I can safely say that It is much more fun for me now than it has been for a long time. I've been here for 9 months yet 6 of those were spent as a Sargent Major. Yet I still stayed loyal, never went inactive, never transferred, and kept trying and trying again. Each time I was rejected I changed what the issue regarding me was and adapted to better fit the role I desired to obtain. I have no issues laying down the rules, and also have no issues admitting to my mistakes and lapses of judgement. That coupled with the fact that I am not someone that lets our branch be trampled on, makes me feel like I have a good older brother sort of appearance too our lower ranks. Which I enjoy because though rules and strict behavior is important for sure, security is also meant to be fun and enjoyable. It's a game, a game we have invested hundreds of hours into. I think that as a Major, my culmination of experience and what I've accomplished with other members of command will not go to waste, and will allow me to impact this branch more than I ever could have before. My ultimate wish is to leave a mark on security, not a gross and foul one, but a mark that will stay engrained in the heads of those in our branch even after I leave (whenever that may be, not anytime in the next few years I assure you). If I obtained the Rank of Major, I would be closer to that ultimate goal. So yeah, that's about all I got. I am lucky enough to be a Deputy head of the exciting new wardens branch, and being a Major would also help me gain influence in that field. As all other Warden command members are SCMD+. 

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:

I would direct them back to D-block and once in an area they are allowed to be in with no permission required, I would ask them what they were doing in LCZ without permission. After receiving the answer (or lack there of) I would explain to them that they needed NCO+ Permission to go into LCZ, and even then it is only for specific purposes. Once I'm sure they understood, I would go back to my duties and make sure they do theirs. If they did it again, I would be forced to strike them. 

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:

I would tell them that their reasons are flawed and not useful or acceptable at all as an excuse. Since they are an NCO I would be a bit less lenient than I would be if they wre a new enlisted. NCO's Should be held to a higher standard so I would tell him not to leave D-block again unless he had an actual reason or else I would take action.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:

I would inform them that they hold no power whilst I am there and in most cases wouldn't hold power anyway. Due to their refusal to cooperate I would ask them to leave D-Block and if they still would not abide by the rules, I would contact a superior officer and as a final resort a member of the Moderation/Admin team.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:

I would explain how much of a jump enlisted to NCO is and how they will be held to a much higher standard and be expected to set an example toward the Lower ranks. I would tell them how they can now be trained for JFTO. I would also inform them that as a SGT they can now lead patrols in LCZ, and also enter LCZ with good reason. Which entails giving enlisted Permission to leave D-Block as well. I'd tell them that they would now have the ability to call hands up and Partial Lockdown on DEFCON 3, and that hands up should be activated if there are more than Three D-Class rioting. Same applies for Partial Lockdown which should only be called when there are Five or more D-Class rioting. I would lastly hand them the link to the NCO guide and suggest they read it carefully before having them request their tags in discord and giving them their whitelists.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

MASSIVE +Support

I know Ape did have that NLR problem but things aside

-Great app

-awesome dude

-respectful

-responsible

-nice to literally everyone (He bully sixx tho 🙂 )

-Can handle the position

All around Ape is a great guy, through my mentorship I gained a lot of respect for him and who he is, he held the responsibility of knowing that I will be command and took it to heart. He led me down a great path that I think will benefit me in the future in my time in command. I think he deserves this spot for how he handles his situations and helps others around him. 

Edit: I also want to mention how he really helped when I asked him questions he was always pretty fast with his responses!

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)
  • Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-Support

Toxic at times and sometimes gets heated
Can prove himself a bit more at his current rank
Isn't ready yet

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

30 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Isn't ready yet

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support
Since the day I started in security Ape as always been there to help and honestly he has been a great influence.  Also Ape has the best balance between being serious and just having a great time with security. 🙂

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+/- Support

Your amazing at your job Ape. The only reason I'm not giving this a +Support is that you could work on your toxicity sometimes. If you could dial that back and be more calm in the heat of the moment I would easily +Support it.

Changing to a +Support, I believe Ape is one of the best people for this position. Also we used to be SMs together now let's be MAJs together ;).

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support 

WHO IS  THIS NERD??? jk

Ape isn't really toxic I mean most of the time its jokes especially when hes on Chris Brown or D-7025 

Ape is great at inserting himself as the person in charge 

and is a long time member of Security 

He would be great for SCMD  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

57 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

Your amazing at your job Ape. The only reason I'm not giving this a +Support is that you could work on your toxicity sometimes. If you could dial that back and be more calm in the heat of the moment I would easily +Support it.

sorry man but, it has become a problm

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

22 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

+/- support

-you are a cool guy 

-one of the best security commands

-toxicity issues

-if this does get accepted i would recommend that he would be putted on the watch-list for a couple of weeks. 

8 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support 

Best fit compared to other applicant's
I see him as a major reason why enlisted get on.

8 hours ago, DJ Mr. Evil said:

+/- support

-you are a cool guy 

-toxicity issues

-if this does get accepted i would recommend that he would be putted on the watch-list for a couple of weeks. 

If you get past your toxicity issue and work through that you would be a fantastic SNR Command.

24 minutes ago, Skela said:

This dork deserves it 😳

Lmao, was NOT expecting that. Thanks 👍!

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

+Support

Ape would make a good senior command member.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 8/24/2020 at 6:59 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Isn't ready yet

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

12 hours ago, DJ Mr. Evil said:

+/- support

-you are a cool guy 

-toxicity issues

I agree with the toxicity. At times you can get hot-headed but then again we all can.  You have my support but don't do anything stupid that will make me chamge it  <3. You haven't done too much to prove you aren't ready. Good luck!

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

• 2 weeks later...