Should I be promoted?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: SM Vank 1A45

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76329431

Current Rank: Sergeant Major.

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks. It is likely to be longer, however, my promotion was not logged so I am unable to check with command.

What timezone are you in?: BST.

How many Warns do you have?: I have 2 warns; 1 of them being from 2017, MilitaryRP for FailRP. My other warn is from June for FearRP.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I have held the Sergeant Major rank for a short while compared to other applicants I have seen. However, in my short time  I can not help but feel the command and leadership of the Police Department could be improved. If I were to be promoted to the rank of Lt. I would implement new reforms which increase accountability for supervisors, including a way for them to document reports. I would like to put more trust in our sergeants, allowing them to write recommendations for promotion. These are just minor changes but each minor change takes us closer to being the best we can be.

Furthermore, throughout my time as a police officer, I have made many mistakes. I would like to be promoted, not only to implement reforms but to mentor our supervisors who wish to rise through the ranks; assisting them with the occasional mistakes and also being the firm hand when needed.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

Side note: I was advised to delete my last application by Alton, in case any problems were to arise due to that.

• Head Admin

+Support

The only thing I'd like to see from you Vank is for you to increase your activity a little bit. As Carrots mentioned, you did go inactive for a bit which kinda ties into what I'm trying to point out here; otherwise I feel you are ready for LT!

Good luck!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Hey vank, I think you a very mature, even though this past week I’ve been on loa, the past times I saw you, you where helping lower ranks, training cadets, and being very mature while doing it, I wish you only the best

+Support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 8/23/2020 at 4:24 PM, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Professional

-Mature

-I always see you train Cadets

-Good Application

-You did go inactive on the server for a while

I think you deserve LT and would be a great addition to PD Low Command.

Good Luck!

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

• Head Admin
On 8/23/2020 at 5:03 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

The only thing I'd like to see from you Vank is for you to increase your activity a little bit. As Carrots mentioned, you did go inactive for a bit which kinda ties into what I'm trying to point out here; otherwise I feel you are ready for LT!

Good luck!

+support its a nice app just like will said just try to increase the activity so far you are doing great

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪