Rookieblue's Engineering Officer Application

Rookieblue

1. What is your ingame name?: Rookieblue

2. What is your SteamID:ย STEAM_0:1:42428330

3. What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

4. What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering

5. What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Versio and Agent Kallus (Classy)

6. What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

If appointed as an engineering officer, my main concern will be working with the members of the 31st to get them more involve in our naval roleplay opportunities, and strengthening the relationships between our two branches. From my few days on the server thus far, I've only observed a singular instance where a member of the 31st was involved in a routine role-play opportunity with Naval, and that was because both he and I instigated it together. I believe taking the time to provide the members of the 31st the opportunity to work with us in a great capacity will result in significantly better results for both Naval and the 31st.ย 

7. Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I believe I should be trusted with this position due to my significant experience as various command members within the SCPRP server, where I've served in Low, Mid, and High Command positions. Additionally, as a SMT member on SCPRP, I've gain a reputation of being level headed, responsible, and open to trying new ideas that can radically change how a branch or the server itself operates.

8. Why do you want this rank?:

I would like to be appointed to the position of Engineering Officers due to the plethora of roleplaying opportunities in the engineering area, as well as the current lack of engineering officers besides the Chief Engineering Officer. My interest in Engineering, as well as the current openings, makes this position suited for me.

9. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I do.

10. What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The 31st Engineering Corps is assigned a variety of duties, including conducting routine and emergency maintenance on the ship for each of its systems, repairing major damage during combat, and constructing fortifications to better aid in the overall defense of the ship when it has been boarded. The 31st is also tasked with working with explosives, whether defusing those planted by the enemy or utilizing them to breach into secured areas, ans staffing the Core Room during battestation situations.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+Support
Good Application
Active
Competent
Trusted

๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ย ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™กย | ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃย 
sasuke GIF

3 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+Support
Good Application
Active
Competent
Trusted

ย 

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

3 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+Support
Good Application
Active
Competent
Trusted

ย 

โฆ—MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major Generalย ย ||ย JvS: Retired Sith Councilย | Reserve Sentry Darthย |ย Retired Administratorโฆ˜

โฆ—IRP:ย R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOLย ||ย  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGTโฆ˜

spacer.png

ย 

• Manager
On 8/23/2020 at 3:00 PM, RJ_ said:

+Support
Good Application
Active
Competent
Trusted

ย 

ใ€–ย ย PoliceRPย ใ€—Seniorย Management Team |ย Manager

ใ€–ย  Lead Account Managerย ย ใ€—

ACCEPTED

๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฅ๐—ฃ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ - ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป

ย 

Locked and moved by yours truly.

โฆ—MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major Generalย ย ||ย JvS: Retired Sith Councilย | Reserve Sentry Darthย |ย Retired Administratorโฆ˜

โฆ—IRP:ย R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOLย ||ย  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGTโฆ˜

spacer.png

ย 

• Timm locked this topic