1. 1. Do I deserve Gamemaster?

In-game name: North

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66173922

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Apprentice 

Have you donated to the server?: Yes Apprentice \

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 1

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 week

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know that there are 2 sides the Rebel's and the Dark side. 
I know Planet Hoth, Mustafar, and i know Jedha but its kinda a moon. Some characters are Luke Skywalker,Anakin Skywalker (AKA Darth Vader). I kinda know the IQ (The Jedi Hunters) Leaders: (Grand Inqusitors)
and the one who trained them was (Darth Vader).

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Yes i want to become a game master because I want to help out the other fellow gamemasters on cool events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: The reason you should trust me is because I donated $60 on this great server and I actually like this RP server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Sadly NO

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: For Ex on ship: Some how a rebel got on the ship and stole some supplies without anyone knowing and someone found  out (like Medical)
and the supplies where medical for a secret disease that no one knew about only medical. off ship Ex: we are going to planet hoth there should be no rebel's (we are just patrolling like 4 troopers) but no one know's that rebels where hiding there
and they have the 4 troopers hostage and we do a rescue mission.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              whatever weapon
Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Not really but would it be like !give ^ and the players name

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): No I don't know

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by iCarl-IFN.GG

- Support 

Public poll

Application is poorly written and rushed 

Event idea breachs GM Guidelines from my knowledge, and does not make any sense roleplay wise.

You're knowledge of lore is very brief which could be a problem when hosting events.

You didn't read the guidelines for Gamemaster

Goodluck.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader