Giovanni

Should I be senior ET (again)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Give a reason with a +/- Support

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Giovanni

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83366448

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): CI MAJ, Nu7 PFC

How long have you been a Event Team Member: In total about 9 months

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): No

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 10 weeks, 2 days, 18 hours

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: 8-9/10

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: I want to become a senior event team member to be able to express my freedoms in events better with more tools, while also being able to help ET be the best it can, keeping members in check, while also assisting them with their events and overseeing them. I also wish to be able to have more of a position in event team, as it is probably my favorite thing on the server. I have never missed quota once in my time on ET since October of 2019. I am extremely dedicated and I want to keep ET as great as it is.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I have already been a senior ET once, before I resigned for 3 weeks. In my time as a Senior ET, I believe I showed some extreme competence and dedication. I was constantly making sure things in ET were going well, and never abusing or missing quota. I used Senior ET to create fun, memorable events. I am one of the most well known members in event team, and have helped with many things such as writing the current guidelines, and doing interviews with Catsro and Hoovy

Have you mastered ULX?: Yes, I have been using ULX for well over 4 years

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Yes, I have done a few in the past

Give an example of a mega event: I came up with this idea a while ago. so basically, it would be a storyline event that took place over a few days. This would start out with 2 people being selected, one from MTF, one from CI. These people would be trusted individuals who would be able to play every day the storyline went on. The MTF would find a dragon egg, while the CI would be the embassy of a Demon. The Demon and Dragon would request an artifact each day, which would have a separate event tied to each one, until eventually every artifact is found. Each would give various advantages to who owns them, while the Dragon and Demon would give orders. On the final day, the dragon and demon would have a war on surface, enlisting the help of MTF and CI. The artifacts would swap from side to side, and the advantages would swap. This war would happen probably over 2 hours, with a few stages. One where the Demon and Dragon are only giving orders, and a new artifact would be found. Next, CI and MTF would fight eachother for already owned artifacts, and finally, the Demon and Dragon would join the fight for an all out war on surface.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: My best event I've ever created was probably either my cultist events which involved various SCPs which either side could capture, or my Dr. Wondertainment Event, where I had coordinated a group of ET to do very specific things to create an amusing event for the server

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 62

How active can you be: I've dropped a little in activity recently, however I am regaining it.

Edited by Giovanni

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

+Support Gio is very pog, mature and has a lot of experience with Creating and Assisting events, I feel he is very fit for the job.

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

+support

Gio’s event ideas are some of the best. Given the fact that he used to be Senior ET, I believe he will do very well if given the rank once more.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support

• Responsible & Mature
  • Helps other people understand ET rules (has helped me a bunch with this already!)
  • Sets good examples
  • Has the experience that qualifies a Senior member of ET

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• Responsible & Mature
  • Helps other people understand ET rules (has helped me a bunch with this already!)
  • Sets good examples

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

28 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• Responsible & Mature
  • Sets good examples

osu! achiever? I don't know

12 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• Responsible & Mature
  • Sets good examples

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 8/23/2020 at 10:25 AM, BrickHead said:

+Support Gio is very pog, mature and has a lot of experience with Creating and Assisting events, I feel he is very fit for the job.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

On 8/24/2020 at 12:37 AM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• Responsible & Mature
  • Sets good examples

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 8/25/2020 at 10:20 PM, Sinnik said:

+Support

As long as you don't ditch us again, I'm all for it. 😉

More seriously, this guy is incredibly well qualified. Let's put him back where he belongs.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

On 8/25/2020 at 11:20 PM, Sinnik said:

+Support

As long as you don't ditch us again, I'm all for it. 😉

More seriously, this guy is incredibly well qualified. Let's put him back where he belongs.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

On 8/23/2020 at 11:37 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• Responsible & Mature
  • Sets good examples

This man knows what he is doing and has been SET before. I see that they can fit into being a SET once again.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 8/24/2020 at 12:37 AM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• Responsible & Mature
  • Sets good examples

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

Accepted!
Please come talk to me when possible.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector