Josh Vacca State 48 Hours

Will Jack

Well i really do not know what to put here really.My time in state has been really fun state has taught  me sooo much everyone has been very welcoming. 

-Jack L: Not gonna lie at first when i met you i thought you were a BIG Minge but then i got to know you and your really chill.
-Killer: YOUR THE BIGGEST MINGE. Thanks for the motivation  buddy.
-CPT Wolf: you are a straight legend thanks for teaching  me the ways of  a GOAT.
-Toxic: Dude you are a really cool dude i Hope you Get MAJOR soon 
-Smith: You are a good SPRT Commander keep up the work.
-Hanxi: MAKE ME PROUD SON 
-Balloon: quiet but fun 
-Behappy: thanks for teaching me  how to make the best charger. 
-Crease: MINGE 

smh you called me a big minge and now i'm sad :(. In all seriousness vacca it's sad to see you go, Good luck with whatever in the future!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head of Staff
6 hours ago, Brando said:

rip

sad to see you go

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

11 hours ago, K1LLER said:

smh you called me a big minge and now i'm sad :(. In all seriousness vacca it's sad to see you go, Good luck with whatever in the future!

RIP 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT