Springs resignation

Springs

well delta squad was fun but im not as active anymore and I have no desire to be active thx for everything 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

bruh springs you said you were staying 😠

ik but I got alot of stuff me's has to do and I thought I would have time for gl but I just dont sorry 

• Sad 1

Just now, Springs said:

ik but I got alot of stuff me's has to do and I thought I would have time for gl but I just dont sorry 

nah thats fine mann, irl always comes before gaming take care bro!

marked on roster 😞 

That bald Aussie Guy

@Springs FOR REAL!?!? I did say to you when u said to me ingame u plan on joining back and to not and I REPEAT to NOT LEAVE DS for the same reason u left before/or whateverever reason u leave for now and wtf u Do......... YOU leave DS ONCE AGAIN............ SMH........... if I'm brutally honest I would say sad to see u go but u legit only joined back not long ago man..... don't expect a warm welcoming if u wish to come back AGAIN... thats all i have to say TBH SMH SPRINGS SMH......

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

7 minutes ago, Ecott said:

@Springs FOR REAL!?!? I did say to you when u said to me ingame u plan on joining back and to not and I REPEAT to NOT LEAVE DS for the same reason u left before/or whateverever reason u leave for now and wtf u Do......... YOU leave DS ONCE AGAIN............ SMH........... if I'm brutally honest I would say sad to see u go but u legit only joined back not long ago man..... don't expect a warm welcoming if u wish to come back AGAIN... thats all i have to say TBH SMH SPRINGS SMH......

I have to agree with ecott on this one

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

It was real, Quoted “We will meet again, don’t know when, don’t know here”

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

7 hours ago, Ecott said:

again irl comes first you cant just expect me to make gl my number 1 priority and stuff has come up lately to make it where I cant do that 

im sorry for coming and going so quick and to be honest I dont think I will ever make a return here again 

BRUH

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

4 hours ago, Springs said:

again irl comes first you cant just expect me to make gl my number 1 priority and stuff has come up lately to make it where I cant do that 

im sorry for coming and going so quick and to be honest I dont think I will ever make a return here again 

I’m not mad at u if it sounds like I’m being hostile just like BRUH... & SMH tbh.... if u get where I’m coming from man aha

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• Zerg locked this topic