Another chance.- Denied

Qxeefs

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: Qxeefs

Ingame Name: Vari 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:502870016

Ban Length:Perma

Admin that Banned you:Calamity 

Reason for Ban: Staff diss.

Dispute: Nothing too dispute, at first I thought it wasn’t staff diss and now that I look back I realized it was and that I was being a real dick and should’ve shut my mouth, I realize what I did wrong and I regret it, It was not Calamity or any other admin involved faults, I take full blame for it and I was being stupid and mouthy. I love the server a lot and I will change my ways, mark my words. All I need is one more chance. I will change my ways, I miss the server way too much and I would love to come back. I am leaving all my warns in the past, from now on I am changing because I realized how much it sucks to be banned. In the past I was a real asshole and got a lot of warns, i’ve thought a lot about it and i’m changed and i’m going too do better in the server and won’t slip up again, I promise.

Edited by Qxeefs

2 weeks ago I posted that I was banned for no reason on the appeal, i’ve thought about it for a long time after that and realized you guys were 100% right and what I did was wrong, I wouldn’t really consider what I posted a “Ban Appeal” because I didn’t even use format. This is my appeal and apology because I miss the server a lot and a ton of the people on it and I have learned from my mistakes. I will not slip up again.

• Head Admin

-Support

You tried to appeal this a week or two ago and it was denied... If you really wanted to stay on the server this badly, perhaps you should have read the rules and listened to staff when we gave you instructions..

Forklift_Signature.png

5 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

You tried to appeal this a week or two ago and it was denied... If you really wanted to stay on the server this badly, perhaps you should have read the rules and listened to staff when we gave you instructions..

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

6 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

Signature.png

12 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

@Calamity

Wait now looking at the post, you don’t need to post your side pretty sure (talking about calamity) but you might. Also, your appeal was denied 1 or 2 weeks ago. So, I suggest waiting even longer to judge if you should be unbanned and be part of Gaminglight PoliceRP. Lastly, maybe you shouldn’t diss other players/staff. @Qxeefs

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767
  • Thanks 1

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

"Nothing too dispute" I stopped reading here

• Laughing 2

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

"What your too lazy to take a little bit of time out of your day to read an apology? Acting like a joke."

this is not the way.....

-support

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

On 8/23/2020 at 6:38 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

17 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

"What your too lazy to take a little bit of time out of your day to read an apology? Acting like a joke."

this is not the way.....

-support

Huge -Support from me. Way to go bud.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander