Appeal for banned- Denied

mrpoolguy

Steam Name: Mrpoolguy

Ingame Name: FBI PA Nick

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:214403827

Ban Length: 6 days

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: 20 warning  threshold

Dispute: i want to be un banned becuase its been 6 days now and im bord and i truned 12 last week and want to be un banned but sad that i dont get to see the community. i Hope this work for you -Nick

Edited by mrpoolguy

@mrpoolguy

Dispute basically means what’s your defense. Basically you have to explain why you need to be unbanned.

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Hey nick, warn bans are not appealable, I also think this ban was needed because at times you are very immature, take this as a chance, better yourself so it doesn’t happen again.

-Support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

1 hour ago, Torty said:

Hey nick, warn bans are not appealable, I also think this ban was needed because at times you are very immature, take this as a chance, better yourself so it doesn’t happen again.

-Support

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves |