proof is at the bottom most are Over a year old

Have you donated?Yes

What rank are you applying for?Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No

have you read the Staff guidelines:Yes

Timezone: CST Central Standard time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this) n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum:

•I’ve tried to become staff many times every time I’ve been denied so I think I got it this time I’ve been with this server for about 2 years now I’ve been through thick and thin with this server and I want to take on a big responsibility in this server when I joined this server it was mostly the only thing I played this server made me happy so I want to pay back my dues because  this server helped me out and now I want to help the server.I believe I could be a great staff member I’ve read the staff handbook and I’ve seen staff members work all I want is a chance.A chance to help out the community I play on I want to help people out on the server give them a reason to play on this server I want them to see how this is a great server in my opinion  I can be calm and chill during staff sits and I won’t raise my voice for any reason I want to help people out with there problems if it’s someone that stole a government vehicle I want to let them know that’s not allowed for example Or someone keeps on Rdming People in the streets i will show them that’s against the  rules and that they can’t do that.All I’m asking for is a chance to make this server better I can’t do that if people are rdming and no one is doing anything about it so this is the reason I should get accepted into staff. I want to get the chance to help to make a difference in this server.

-King 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?i would take them to a roof top and ask them to calm down if they refuse and keep screaming and not answering the questions I would give the I will gag them check logs to see what he/she did since it’s Rdm in this situation I will check to see who she killed and when then I would warn he or she for Mass Rdm/Staff Diss I would have to get a higher up to jail/ban the player

E3AF6667-B8CE-40B1-AAF9-349EB820CD28.jpeg

57CBE273-75F4-4A90-BF15-7A73C0888D38.jpeg

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

• Head of Staff

-Support

App could use some work, and activity could also use work

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

45 minutes ago, Lesharkie said:

Sorry bud but this app is the same quality as your Lieutenant app. You gotta work on making these a bit more professional. 

-support

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. - Henry Ford

Hey king, I know you mean good. But I think a few things can improve, for example. Maybe being a bit more mature, and maybe working a little harder on these apps. For those reasons I am goin to leave a -support, maybe if you improve this could change. 

-support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Just now, Torty said:

Hey king, I know you mean good. But I think a few things can improve, for example. Maybe being a bit more mature, and maybe working a little harder on these apps. For those reasons I am goin to leave a -support, maybe if you improve this could change. 

-support

7 hours ago, Lesharkie said:

Sorry bud but this app is the same quality as your Lieutenant app. You gotta work on making these a bit more professional. 

-support

6 hours ago, Torty said:

-support

9 hours ago, Torty said:

-support

11 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

App could use some work, and activity could also use work

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

+/- Support

• Could use some work on your application
  • good person
  • active 
  • respectful 

Good luck,

Raze 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

- Support

App could use some work overall. You should spend a bit more time on these since their important. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Bad community feedback

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager