Thermals - Denied

Propane

What are you suggesting? - Make it so once CI raid, MTF need to actually see the infril/have an RP reason to advert thermals. Or, allow CI to advert thermals when raiding.

How would this change better the server? - As of now, infrils need to hide and camp when raiding to have a chance of staying inside, and yet when a CI calls thermals, they are accused of meta gaming in ooc. Yet on the other hand MTF infrils can just stand in the middle of a CI raid and not be called out

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Infrils are harder to find/all infrils have the same challenge during a raid

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI

7 minutes ago, October said:

This is the current system for O9, and I’d say it works well. I believe it should apply to NU7 as well. +support 

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

2 hours ago, October said:

This is the current system for O9, and I’d say it works well. I believe it should apply to NU7 as well. +support 

Yes this would be a lot better for infils +support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

I've always have done it like this.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Propane said:

What are you suggesting? - Make it so once CI raid, MTF need to actually see the infril/have an RP reason to advert thermals.

9. You must have an RP reason to activate thermals. When utilizing thermals the initial MTF member must include the reason why thermals are being activated. Ie Thermals - SCP 966’s cell is empty. Thermals are then only active for the action you’re taking.

Literally in the MOTD already.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

He means make it so MTF dont just advert thermals as  soon as CI raids are called, i think, which makes life more interesting for infils seen as they wouldn't just get thrown in as a normal combatant if MTF find any CI and call thermals

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

4 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

9. You must have an RP reason to activate thermals. When utilizing thermals the initial MTF member must include the reason why thermals are being activated. Ie Thermals - SCP 966’s cell is empty. Thermals are then only active for the action you’re taking.

But see what MTF does is they activate thermals the second a CI raid is called even if no one called out an INFIL they will still call thermals for it

9 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

CI raid is used as the reason

And +Support to the suggestion or allowing us to do the same

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

I like this idea because it kinda of balances CI and mtf but it makes our cloaked kinda of easy to kill because stealth ops only has about 100/100 So maybe if Steath ops gets buffed to like 150/125 or 125/125 It would balance it be a good idea

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

2 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

if MTF do this, call staff. It was implemented already in the MOTD and is currently against the rules to do so.

Like at least 5 MTF every raid do it staff would most likely agree with them and it’s not PVTs it’s like the command and the NCOs doing it

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 12:21 PM, Rookieblue said:

big cat running GIF