Your In-game Name: Rango

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93199856

The admin's name in-game: Rektify 

The admin's steam name:  N/A

What warning did you receive: A warn for "prop minging as Class D"

When did you receive this warning:

22/08/2020

Why do you think this warn was false:

Never broke any rules on this server,  clearly gotten my Gold donator pack a day ago not thinking anything bad because I sincerely enjoy playing on this server, then a Class D decides to sit on the chair I just spawned in and decided to lob him a little bit around, all of the sudden I get physgunned from behind and Rektify asking me what I think I was doing. He didn't even properly talk to me, not a verbal warning, and straight up warned me, most of what he said was unintelligble due to multiple people talking at the same time, he then later popped into the staff sit I was having and claimed I was trying to physgun people up the elevator while I was trying to explain what was happening and told the other staff member to deal with it after he gave his side.  He didn't even respond to my question as to how he can proof I was trying to put people up the elevator or how it isn't a thing of possibility to verbally warn someone before straight up handing a written one. 

Evidence the warning is false:

N/A 

Any extra information:

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

From my own point of view, when I hopped on, I saw a D class sitting on a chair that you spawned in. That's already one rule you infringed upon. I stood behind you and watched as you aimed your physgun into upper D block and, in MY perspective, you were about to throw him up there before I grabbed you. When I asked you "what are you doing?" multiple times over and over, you said
"Uh." "Nothing :_:" 
It's staff discretion to give you a warning and, if it wasn't prop minging, it was at least spawning props as D class. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

4 minutes ago, Rektify said:

From my own point of view, when I hopped on, I saw a D class sitting on a chair that you spawned in. That's already one rule you infringed upon. I stood behind you and watched as you aimed your physgun into upper D block and, in MY perspective, you were about to throw him up there before I grabbed you. When I asked you "what are you doing?" multiple times over and over, you said
"Uh." "Nothing :_:" 
It's staff discretion to give you a warning and, if it wasn't prop minging, it was at least spawning props as D class. 

-support, it is staff's desecration

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

-support Rektify is a well known staff member an has amazing judgement aswell no evidence to back up your claim

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

-Support

You gave no evidence to back yourself up and from what it seems like you did indeed break a rule and Rektify issued a Warn.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png