SCP-096 Buff - Denied

Neo

On 8/22/2020 at 3:54 PM, Mint said:

-Support

you cant fearrp a monster

Edit: changed my response

096 isn't afraid of anything, well except 682, but as far as humans go, no. It just doesn't make sense.

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 8/24/2020 at 3:39 AM, Scoron said:

Actually I change my mind,
-Support

SCP-096 is an SCP. He is sentient but doesn't have the cognitive capacity to understand what FearRP is. If you walk up with a gun and point it at it, it's not going to submit, it's going to keep crying and sobbing like it usually does and pace around the area. 
The only way, in my eyes, that SCP-096 should be re-contained is by bagging it. In my opinion, you can make it to where 2 people have to be present to bag it, but have to roll over a certain number (which should be increased to like 70/80).  If you roll under 70/80 then you fail the bagging and you become an SCP-096-1 because you accidentally saw its face since you failed the roll.

SCP-096 is a K I L L I N G  M A C H I N E, not something that can be re-contained by screaming "FearRP" at it to get it to stop moving. It moves as it pleases, and if you look at it, well... you're dead buddy. Deal with it

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 8/24/2020 at 6:39 AM, Scoron said:

Actually I change my mind,
-Support

SCP-096 is an SCP. He is sentient but doesn't have the cognitive capacity to understand what FearRP is. If you walk up with a gun and point it at it, it's not going to submit, it's going to keep crying and sobbing like it usually does and pace around the area. 
The only way, in my eyes, that SCP-096 should be re-contained is by bagging it. In my opinion, you can make it to where 2 people have to be present to bag it, but have to roll over a certain number (which should be increased to like 70/80).  If you roll under 70/80 then you fail the bagging and you become an SCP-096-1 because you accidentally saw its face since you failed the roll.

SCP-096 is a K I L L I N G  M A C H I N E, not something that can be re-contained by screaming "FearRP" at it to get it to stop moving. It moves as it pleases, and if you look at it, well... you're dead buddy. Deal with it

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 8/23/2020 at 10:59 PM, Pie said:

-Support.

This hurts to think about.  As it says in the article,  SCP-096 is not actually intelligent in any way, and merely responds to the creation of SCP-096-1 .  
SCP-096 deserves a buff but adding a fearRP mechanic to an SCP that doesn't even react to pain is just stupid.

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

• 3 weeks later...