SCP-096 Buff - Denied

Neo

What are you suggesting?
An edit in it's rule set hopefully being able to make 096 more playable.

SCP-096 must have to be under FearRP to proceed to bag it.

SCP-096 may not be placed under FeaRP when in Rage State.

How would this change better the server?
SCP-096 is easily re-contained and it is very easy to avoid being provoked by 096.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain.
Make him a tad bit harder to re-contain?

Who would this change mostly benefit?
Everyone

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

-Support

you cant fearrp a monster

Edit: changed my response

Edited by Mint

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

2 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+/- support
Meh, maybe. Idk not the biggest fan of it but maybe.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+support 

Or you make it so you have that 096 doesnt roll to bag and that personnel need to roll over 70/80 to bag and if they fail they all roll again to see his face, if they roll above 50 they DONT see his face, but if they roll under then they are 096-1s and will die, causing more pandamonium

Edited by Scoron

-Support 
I can see where your going at with this, the idea is nice and everything but if 096 needs to be fear rped when not in raged and still needs to be bagged with a roll then why is 049 just point two guns at him when he immediately breaches. The thing also is, the scp is a level class and isnt really that high of a level so a lot of people would just kill the people who fear rp him because i can say 1 looked at his face.A big buff for a SCP like that, 280 can be recontained without anyone even seeing him and hes lvl 65+

-Support

I know he needs a buff but that makes it so two people aiming guns at him can enrage him if they look near his face.

I don't think this is very lore friendly either since just sneaking behind him while he's docile is good enough since 096 is almost invincible.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-Support.

This hurts to think about.  As it says in the article,  SCP-096 is not actually intelligent in any way, and merely responds to the creation of SCP-096-1 .  
SCP-096 deserves a buff but adding a fearRP mechanic to an SCP that doesn't even react to pain is just stupid.

• Like 1

Ret. MTF Nu-7 2LT | Professional dipshit Melancholy

-Support

Eh tbh adding a fearRP system to 096 is a bad idea cause 096 is a mindless creature that doesn't do anything. I don't think it would respond to a fearRP system.

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

Actually I change my mind,
-Support

SCP-096 is an SCP. He is sentient but doesn't have the cognitive capacity to understand what FearRP is. If you walk up with a gun and point it at it, it's not going to submit, it's going to keep crying and sobbing like it usually does and pace around the area. 
The only way, in my eyes, that SCP-096 should be re-contained is by bagging it. In my opinion, you can make it to where 2 people have to be present to bag it, but have to roll over a certain number (which should be increased to like 70/80).  If you roll under 70/80 then you fail the bagging and you become an SCP-096-1 because you accidentally saw its face since you failed the roll.

SCP-096 is a K I L L I N G  M A C H I N E, not something that can be re-contained by screaming "FearRP" at it to get it to stop moving. It moves as it pleases, and if you look at it, well... you're dead buddy. Deal with it

-Support, Usualy i can agree with throwing out lore for the sake of balance, but this just makes absolutely no sense to have.

I do however understand that 096 is very easily contained and that he's not very enjoyable to play as, and needs some sort of buff.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

10 hours ago, Pie said:

-Support.

This hurts to think about.  As it says in the article,  SCP-096 is not actually intelligent in any way, and merely responds to the creation of SCP-096-1 .  
SCP-096 deserves a buff but adding a fearRP mechanic to an SCP that doesn't even react to pain is just stupid.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

7 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, Usualy i can agree with throwing out lore for the sake of balance, but this just makes absolutely no sense to have.

I do however understand that 096 is very easily contained and that he's not very enjoyable to play as, and needs some sort of buff.

It doesn't make sense that CI can't kill utility (under certain circumstances) but we threw that away for the sake of balance.

Especially when CI's sole purpose is to cause info leaks and destruction, But can't kill a janitor mopping the floor.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

7 hours ago, Scoron said:

Actually I change my mind,
-Support

SCP-096 is an SCP. He is sentient but doesn't have the cognitive capacity to understand what FearRP is. If you walk up with a gun and point it at it, it's not going to submit, it's going to keep crying and sobbing like it usually does and pace around the area. 
The only way, in my eyes, that SCP-096 should be re-contained is by bagging it. In my opinion, you can make it to where 2 people have to be present to bag it, but have to roll over a certain number (which should be increased to like 70/80).  If you roll under 70/80 then you fail the bagging and you become an SCP-096-1 because you accidentally saw its face since you failed the roll.

SCP-096 is a K I L L I N G  M A C H I N E, not something that can be re-contained by screaming "FearRP" at it to get it to stop moving. It moves as it pleases, and if you look at it, well... you're dead buddy. Deal with it

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Neo said:

It doesn't make sense that CI can't kill utility (under certain circumstances) but we threw that away for the sake of balance.

Especially when CI's sole purpose is to cause info leaks and destruction, But can't kill a janitor mopping the floor.

How does that have anything to do with your 096 suggestion?

Ret. MTF Nu-7 2LT | Professional dipshit Melancholy