Borad's O5 Research Application

Blood

In Game Name: Borad

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58658091

Job applying for :Researcher

How many Strikes do you have:0 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:Because I want to be able to conduct more tests to the best of my abilities that are both fun for the Dclass and SCP's involved.Because who is gonna wont to be compliant during a test if it isn't fun for them too.The main reason I want O5 Researcher is to make it easier and faster to get my tests done.

Why should we accept you: Why have a Role play server if it isn't supposed to be fun for everyone involved. Even if my application isn't accepted wouldn't it be better for the server as a whole if there are more fun tests for the Dclass to participate in which would make new players who don't even know if they wanna stay on the server getting sucked in to a really fun experiment and possibly enjoying it to the point where they actually become invested in the server and want to do more tests like that one they were in.I have a lot of ideas of really fun Experiments I would be able to do in the O5 Research team That i cannot do in the current foundation Research team.There also seems to never be any O5 Researchers on the server in the last 2 Weeks  on the server maybe I have missed them but I haven't seen them. If my application is accepted I will be pretty active on the O5 researcher job.

(No there isnt a word requirement BUT write how much you think will be needed to get your app accepted)

Edited by Blood

-Support

-Only 11 days within Research

-Only that the rank of Researcher currently

+From what I heard your activity has been god

+You're staff on another server so you have experience with responsible titles

Overall though I do feel like you need more time within reseach

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

23 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I haven't Seen a single test on the forums from you. I haven't seen you on at all

-Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

SiteAdminLogo.png.54fab6eabad6fc1ae2a917648c494197.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic