𓆛

False Warn

AdminName - Jimmy James

Your In-game: Nate RICK 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184316918

The admin's name in-game: Jimmy James

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):4000_screenshots_20200822113142_1.thumb.jpg.b8f9f786b922f0632f68c5c9bcb67e8d.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: Because it was my friend that i killed and he was alright with it and i did it because i heared admins were spectating me and the sec i killed him i got the warn 

Any extra information:

• Head Admin
2 minutes ago, Brando said:

Just because your friend was ok with it doesn't mean it isn't RDM. What Jimmy said seems perfectly valid. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

you shot him while surrounded by gov while they told you to put the gun down and its been said many times before that it doesn't matter who you kill if you dont have a valid RP reason to kill the person friend or not it is RDM. This is a valid warn

Like these 2 said it will still be rdm 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

To quote Eternity the head of staff from this post 

"Let me make something clear,

If your friend is ok with you killing them, that is still RDM. Because you are still randomly killing them, meaning you can still be warned. So regardless this is a valid warn."

• Head of Staff

-Support

So from your post it sounds like you intentionally RDMed your friend just to bait the staff members that you knew were spectating you? 

RDM is RDM. Valid warn.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

54 minutes ago, frog milk said:

-Support

So from your post it sounds like you intentionally RDMed your friend just to bait the staff members that you knew were spectating you? 

RDM is RDM. Valid warn.

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. - Henry Ford

Hey Nate Rick, so from my perspective on rules, unless the personnel that you are going to kill you have a valid rp reason against thy, or they need a reset, from what jimmy said gov was also surrounding you, so thinking about it, if your surrounded by gov, it is probably not the best idea to start shooting your friend. For those reasons I will have to leave a -support on this post, best of luck on your ventures.

-Support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

2 minutes ago, 𓆛 said:

@Torty but i was not surrounded by gov at all idk what jimmys talking about?

Not here to argue so please do not mention me, it would be appreciated I have stated my side, no further arguments should go past this, thank you.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

24 minutes ago, Torty said:

Hey Nate Rick, so from my perspective on rules, unless the personnel that you are going to kill you have a valid rp reason against thy, or they need a reset, from what jimmy said gov was also surrounding you, so thinking about it, if your surrounded by gov, it is probably not the best idea to start shooting your friend. For those reasons I will have to leave a -support on this post, best of luck on your ventures.

-Support

2 hours ago, 𓆛 said:

but when i made a staff report for a admin doing it everybody said he was fine with it so whys it matter if its a admin or not somone plz explain?

go look at my staff report everyone said it was fine if its alright with the guy your killing

(Also responding to this comment you made, You did it surrounded by government which can be considered Copbait [You also killed him because you knew staff was spectating him?] as well and that report was Already handled in game and me and BRUH were in discord together that's why people -Supported it.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

7 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

RDM is RDM. Valid warn.

damn you def can’t bait staff bro that’s no good

-support

• Head Admin

If your family was involved in committing a crime and a family member is actively being arrested you may type /advert assist to assist that family member, you must follow all rules with NLR and FailRP.

You must ALWAYS try to RP out the scenario first, do not just type /advert assist and start spraying PD, try to negotiate release of your family member with guns drawn on the officer.

If the attempt fails there is a 10 minute cool down for all family members regardless if they were not present for the first attempt.

~ PoliceRP MOTD

-Support

Its in the MOTD as well..

(Tl;dr: you need to try and rp it out and have the cop release your friend, walking up and gunning everyone down is mingy no matter which way you look at it..)

Forklift_Signature.png

22 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

you shot him while surrounded by gov while they told you to put the gun down and its been said many times before that it doesn't matter who you kill if you dont have a valid RP reason to kill the person friend or not it is RDM. This is a valid warn

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018