Captain North's Resignation

Northy

Thank you to everyone that has been here at Delta Squad.  It's been a wild since we've been added to the server.  All of you have been great at what you do.  I am resigning due to the fact that I do not have the time to play with work and school.   Keep doing what you guys do best!

Calamity -  Before Delta Squad was even a thing, you told me about it.  I was super excited to join a Tactical Unit with a fresh slate, great armor and amazing Commanders.  Thank you for bringing me into Delta Squad, and thanks for being the best Commander.

Ecott -  Thanks for all the hard work, and time you guys have put in.  This Department you and Calamity have made came out amazing and I wouldn't of expected this to turn out this good.  Thank you for being my Favorite Commander I got.

Delta Squad Command -  You all are amazing at what you do and I love the work you've been doing.  Keep up the good work and move up in the ranks of Delta Squad!  

Delta Squad Enlisted -  Cheers to the best Tactical Unit I've been in.  Keep striving to be the best you guys can be.  Love you guys.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

@Northy It really sucks to see u go Man u helped out hella lot in Delta Squad since it became Offical it sucks that ur IRL stuff is super BUSY and your not on much and the time zones etc which is understandable man but you will be MISSED LOADS! :classic_sad:😢😭

• Thanks 1

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

RIP, it's sad to see you go north man 4 people resigned today 😞 First Alton, then Tonto and Thejayden and now North..

• Thanks 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Zerg locked this topic