Midshipman Mikey's Medical Overseer Application

mikey!

What is your ingame name?: Mikey

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103984449

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Overseer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? The first thing I can do is get them in shape for battles, Medical has been off and on of being a serious battalion and just a place for people to have fun yesterday there was a fire in Medbay and it got out of control. I would make Medical back to what they should be and that's a branch that everyone respects and everyone loves.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: The first reason is that I'm a SGT in Medical and also a Imperial Researcher so I'm not going to use it to minge and I also know what I'm doing most of the time in Medbay, I am also a very active Naval Enlisted and would be just as active with this position. The second reason is that  I would try and represent Medbay as best as I can to make it be as professional as possible and make it a respectable force but as all humans do we make mistakes so if I make any I will accept it and take responsibly for anything that has happened in Medbay as a Medical Overseer would.  

Why do you want this rank?: So I could have more reasons to be on Naval as much as I can and it would be another thing I would be very good at in Naval since I do have experience as a Medical and Researcher I see no problem with making that part of my Naval life.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Oversee all activities in Medbay at all times and to make sure it is up to the standards as all Medbay's should be!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

4 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+Support
Good application
Active
Competent

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Locked and moved by yours truly.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Timm locked this topic