Zone's Red Right Hand Application

Zone

In Game Name: [GL] Zone

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81732935

Job applying for: Red Right Hand

Preferred O5 to guard: While I have no true preference, most likely Hoovy or Beanz.

How many Strikes do you have: I assume this means warns, in which it is 6, but they are quite aged and I feel that I've improved since then. If it does mean strikes, then none.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I wish to keep all site command and O5 safe, no matter what it takes. Honestly, there isn't a lot of active O5 staff, especially Red Right Hand, and I wish to fill this position dutifully. I adore the O5 team and they end up getting slapped around or messed with by SCPs or D-Class, especially during things like massive riots or mass tests.

Why should we accept you: I feel that my RP and combat skills are pretty 👌, as I've been in the server for a little over 7 months now, giving my rank history as: SGM in Gensec, 2LT in CI, and currently SGM in E11 (with a spooky rank as well 😉 ). I've gotten a bit of a relationship with O5 members like Hoovy and Rang, and with other A1 like "Judicial Separation" and Mike. Honestly, I'm pretty bad at writing application like these, but I feel that I'll act much more impressively on the field, instead of in text on an application. So take this lovely image that has been passed through my family for generations to speak for my loyalty. 

lizard.gif

Edited by Zone

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

+Support

- Active and dedicated

- Good combatant

- Takes his job seriously

-OH5

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+Support. Generally a Good Combatant on E-11/Previous CMD. And i believe he would fit for RRH. Also Frog Go Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~OM2

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

11 hours ago, Mint said:

+Support

- Active and dedicated

- Good combatant

- Takes his job seriously

-OH5

Yurr

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 2:33 AM, Crystal said:

+Support. Generally a Good Combatant on E-11/Previous CMD. And i believe he would fit for RRH. Also Frog Go Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~OM2

-OH7

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png