General suggestion. combatants fear rp rule. - Denied

icee jay

What are you suggesting? - To change it where the new changes don't apply to combatants. In other words, make it where you can't be feared rp with your guns out if your a combatant.

How would this change better the server? -  Clear confusions.  And making it where one poor soul from being jumped upon opening a normal door. Will also make it where people won't be accused of breaking fear rp when they try to initiate combat. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. Less people will be feared RP.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - MTF/CI

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -N\A

note plz do not be mad at me for my opinion

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

See this rule added too stop people like Maynard from tuning around with a gun and saying you can’t fear rp me and I like the fact that the rule apply stop combatants it makes no sense that someone would start blasting in a 1 v 3 and the other reason that was suggested was so CI and MTF can actually interrogate combatants and removing combatants from the equation doesn’t actually make sense so huge -SUPPORT

And combatants are supposed too always have their gun out so that would ruin the whole part of CI getting to interrogate combatants in the month or two I was in CI I only was able too interrogate one combatant because he put his weapon down during a trade and we killed his freind it should not be that way it should be that combatants are always ready for action 

I don’t understand why people bring up Maynard. 

But yeah, the reason why it was implemented to actually do some RP with regards to capturing and interrogation rather than just shooting. I understand it can be annoying at times but it’s a good way to have better RP for both CI and Foundation

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support

honestly I think this new Fear RP rule bring a light in being able to capture more or be captured all in the same manner. I feel as this way its more fair to the server as a whole.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

9 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I don’t understand why people bring up Maynard. 

But yeah, the reason why it was implemented to actually do some RP with regards to capturing and interrogation rather than just shooting. I understand it can be annoying at times but it’s a good way to have better RP for both CI and Foundation

-Support

Because when the suggestion was made they mentioned Maynard pulling out a ups-s and bhopping around while saying you can’t fear rp me I have a weapon out

3 hours ago, pixalgamer99 said:

Because when the suggestion was made they mentioned Maynard pulling out a ups-s and bhopping around while saying you can’t fear rp me I have a weapon out

They generally shouldn’t be running with weapons out. This would come off as suspicious. But yeah I get your point and I feel like it was kinda needed to increase RP with regards to captures and interrogations. 
-Support still stays, sorry for the double reply

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

4 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

They generally shouldn’t be running with weapons out. This would come off as suspicious. But yeah I get your point and I feel like it was kinda needed to increase RP with regards to captures and interrogations. 
-Support still stays, sorry for the double reply

Just too clear it up he already had an AOS on him

Okay, for those unaware, fearRP cannot be put in effect if combat has already started (meaning shots fired). The idea behind the rule for combatants is that if CI/MTF sneak up behind you then you wouldn’t, realistically, have time to turn around and shoot, and you should value your life. -support because you can shoot CI before they’re in fearRP range. 

• 3 weeks later...