Zarl

Your in game name: Zack

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196555764
The player's in game name: Boozle

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:98985856

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 2:35

What did the player do: Metagame

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn and Telling him when to use thermals ;-;

Any extra information: I have a full recording of that life if u need it. Also, there was no way they knew I was there because the entire raid was at Gate A and they weren't even in the foundation before they called thermals. ;-;

• Like 2

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

Changing to -SUPPORT since He admits it was a mistake an didnt realize it

Edited by Surge

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

Now, i'm going to wait for Boozle's side, but what i do see is 2 invalid Thermals right of the bat. "The Cloaked dude is being obvious" is not a legitimate thermals reason, and neither is CI/966 if being called for a possible cloaked humanoid.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-/+ support: i think i was there, maynard told us to thermal for stealth ops , but if thats not the case for this then +support

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

It was a missclick.
And I didn't even realize I adverted I would have voided it.
And it's clear that I was busy from chat due to me not responding in OOC.
Note: And ya'll know me, I like to argue.😉
But if you would like to have me warned for something as petty as this, Touche .

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

-/+ -From what Boozle Side he accidently missclicked and didn't know he adverted thermals - how ever it still metagaming but on -/+ til more evidence appear

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

17 minutes ago, Neo said:

It was a missclick.
And I didn't even realize I adverted I would have voided it.
And it's clear that I was busy from chat due to me not responding in OOC.
Note: And ya'll know me, I like to argue.😉
But if you would like to have me warned for something as petty as this, Touche .

I personally was there and can agree we CI were very VERY busy getting ambushed at Gate A by E11 and Nu7 so I can understand if this advert is was a mistake and Boozle over looked it in the heat of the moment. -support

Not really a warnable thing honestly, we're supposed to advert every time CI raids even if no infils are there so I shouldn't see why they cant too even if it was an accident

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

+/- Leaning to -

+Metagame

-Accident

-I dont understand why MTF can call Thermals when CI raid but CI cant Call Thermals when raiding Foundation

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-Support
Seems like an accident, the chat was busy from me doing advert {CI} Flag up! Plat giveaway will occur on 50CI! RaidTimer Is lowered, Also Armory/RND guidelines lifted!

Edited by Skela

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

1 hour ago, General bacon said:

+Support Clear evidence

• Laughing 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-I dont understand why MTF can call Thermals when CI raid but CI cant Call Thermals when raiding Foundation

^
-Support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once