SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56836889

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Month

What timezone are you in?: GMT +1

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Chief Adams

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

My Goals and Achievements

This has been a great ride with the community. Being able to reach the rank of Major was just one of the many things I thought I would never be able to accomplish as a young officer. But now, here I am writing this application for Colonel. I am very thankful to everyone for giving me this opportunity and helping me reach and achieve the goals I set out to accomplish. With the step to Colonel I am looking to achieve an extra set of goals: Improve Officer - Civilian relations, Improve Officers in Knowledge and Quality, making it easier for Not only officers to relief their complaints but also making it easier for citizens to do so, and Improve Community Outreach. These are just a couple of the goals I set out to accomplish so we can have more and improved community engagement. Because when we are able to improve our community engagement and citizens have more respect for officers and better insight of what the Police stand for, we can reduce crime and most importantly the number of lethal shootouts making our city a Safer and Better place, and when that happens it will see more financial/economical growth giving the department more funding to increase community engagement so we can increase the safety even more and get even more financial/economical growth.

My way of Guiding and Helping

I personally Supervise many cadet trainings to check on quality and to see if the supervisor in question can improve on certain fronts. From what i have noticed and seen is that this manner of assisting trainings is very effective and have received many supportive comments regarding this. I help support officers by guiding them towards the awnser and letting them try a few things themselves before stepping in. I think that it is very important that we let officers learn 90% themselves (or learning with guidance) this way they get insight in why other methods to approach a situation is less effective and they are able to teach it to new officers therefore they improve themselves rather then getting forced to do better.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk