Rule Change - Denied

Killer.

What you want to see? -  To make it so, if you sell your printers then reconnect after someone bought them to make it against the rules. *For example, I sell my printers to someone then I reconnect so that person loses those printers and their money"

Why should we add it? -  To make it so people can't get scammed out of their money and someone just gain a bunch of money, it's just annoying to deal with and trying to gain back the money.

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantage is so no one can scam people out of their money. 

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - N/A

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, Eternity said:

Quite an easy fix there. Just don't buy from people you don't know. 👍

^^^ he’s got a point 

It doesn’t really need to be a rule just don’t buy printers from people you don’t know lol 

Yes, you can just buy off people that you trust, no disrespect but I believe that is not the intention of this post, I think said player (killer) wants to buy off people during money surge when people may not be on except people that he may not know, during the money surge since it is very late people get off, I think that making sure they don’t just sell printers then get it is a good thing, I don’t see any negatives to this, obviously this is SMTs decision, but that is my take.

+Support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head Admin
On 8/21/2020 at 6:37 AM, Eternity said:

Just don't buy them in general, problem solved

(-Support)

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

Not making a rule about this. Like Eternity said: 

On 8/21/2020 at 5:37 AM, Eternity said:

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor