Hostage Prices for Tac units and other government Officals - Accepted

Ghosted

What you want to see? - Prices for All Gov since not every gov kidnapped is a lowly SNR or OFC from PD

Why should we add it? - To make life easier for people who kidnap for example SWAT Commander since he isn't on the MOTD price list

What are the advantages of having this? - Clears up confusion on what Tac units and other gov's prices are that aren't currently availalbe

Who is it mainly for? - Crims and Gov negotiators 

Links to any content - 

+Support

-Would be Alot More Helpful

-Now Maybe Rankings Would Be Universal, Such as A SWAT SGT to a ARU SGT Are The Same? Now That All Departments have Different Ranking Structures Maybe It Could be A Different.Or Then Again We Could Just Use How Many Ranks You Are Up In The Department, So 30k For First Rank And Like For 5th Like 60K? I Don't Really Know SMT Are the ones Who Ultimately Decide.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

+support

It is always guessing how much a different department then PD is worth and with a list it would be easier.

Maybe the easiest thing to do is like this for tac departments:

Enlisted 50K

Supervisor 100K

Low command 150K

High command 200K

Edited by Rein

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

Chief of Police (or Department heads) - $125,000

SWAT CMDR is in the motd. 

But we will start working on this! However we are not going to do it for every dept. We will see what we decide on. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

I want to add to this by saying some ranks are not the same. for example i dont know the exact details, but i think i asked what the price was for a TL, and ghosted informed me that a Swat and SPRT leader are different as one is a different level. if we could clairfy further on the motd it would be great

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

5 hours ago, Rein said:

+support

It is always guessing how much a different department then PD is worth and with a list it would be easier.

Enlisted 50K

Supervisor 100K

Low command 150K

High command 200K

^^^

Signature.png

This would be based on what their department considers them to be, then it can be universal

+support 

Edited by Echo

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• Head of Staff
45 minutes ago, Echo said:

This would be based on what their department considers them to be, then it can be universal

+support 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 8/20/2020 at 7:52 PM, Rein said:

+support

Enlisted 50K

Supervisor 100K

Low command 150K

High command 200K

think implement it just like what Rein said. Have it for the general different members of the dept, Enlsited, Supervisors, Low Comamnd and High Command

Carrots_LT_COL.png

On 8/20/2020 at 2:52 PM, Rein said:

+support

Enlisted 50K

Supervisor 100K

Low command 150K

High command 200K

I think we should just simplify it in general a bit more

5q3NfnC.png

I think the best idea here is having it on a first rank second rank basis, meaning it would state something like this in the MOTD

Rank 1: 10,000

Rank 2: 15,000

Rank 3: 20,000

so on and so forth, I would also make it so that it would go up to the highest rank of the most ranked department (for example if SRT had 15 and ARU had 12 I would put ranks up to 15 souly for the department with the most ranks)

+Support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head Admin
On 8/20/2020 at 4:15 PM, Matthew said:

SWAT CMDR is in the motd. 

But we will start working on this! However we are not going to do it for every dept. We will see what we decide on. 

+Support

I'd say go off of what the MOTD say for department head and go down from there. For example:

SWAT CMDR = $125,000

SWAT CoCMDR = $100,000

SWAT TL = $90,000

(Continues until list of ranks ends)

Forklift_Signature.png

• Matthew locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...