to allow Riot troopers up in bridge- Denied

ZeferGaming

What do you want to see? -  i want the ability to allow Riot troopers  up in bridge 

Why should we add it? -  riot troopers are suppose  to guard/protect  the  highest rank that is on certainly on the server if there on.how ever this also means high command as well  but we are not allowed in bridge right now  to protect high command my suggestion is to let riot troopers up there in the situation that the highest rank happens to be up there in bridge 

What are the advantages of having this? - it would allow Riot Troopers to do are jobs a little bit more effectively 

Who is it mainly for? - the Riot Troopers 

Edited by zefershpear

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

-Support 
Just Not needed due to:

-Bridge already has protection from RG and DT 

-Bridge sometimes gets crowded this would not help.

-DT and RG already have assigned vip lists (e.g RG guards Army command / IQ Command and DT guards naval command ) so the highest ranking will already be protected

- I believe there are assigned places so RG and DT already have assigned spots and they would have to create new ones for Riot troopers

Edited by Kev

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

3 minutes ago, Kev said:

-Support 
Just Not needed due to:

-DT and RG already have assigned vip lists (e.g RG guards Army command / IQ Command and DT guards naval command ) so the highest ranking will already be protected

- I believe there are assigned places so RG and DT already have assigned spots and they would have to create new ones for Riot troopers 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

1 hour ago, Kev said:

-Support 
Just Not needed due to:

apparently i didn't read the Riot SOP well enough cause it already states we have Clearance level 5 in times where looking for someone to protect or if one of are ST happen to go in restricted areas 

6 hours ago, Kev said:

-Support 
Just Not needed due to:

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

Sorry, Not happening. The bridge is already constantly filled with Security Personal and HCOM, We just don't need it

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

13 hours ago, zefershpear said:

apparently i didn't read the Riot SOP well enough cause it already states we have Clearance level 5 in times where looking for someone to protect or if one of are ST happen to go in restricted areas 

wtf? Level 5 Clearance, I'm sorry but there is no way that's true 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

17 hours ago, Kev said:

-Support 
Just Not needed due to:

[ImperialRP] [SCPRP] [Naval] [IQ] [Security]

14 minutes ago, zefershpear said:

its in the SOP if you dont believe me 

apparently i was following the old Riot Trooper SOP they updated it to say that we  cant guard Naval or high command anymore  sooooooooooo yeah 

On 8/20/2020 at 8:18 AM, Kev said:

-Support 
Just Not needed due to:

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

-Support Purge is BARLEY allowed up there, and they have to be by the elevator.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 8/20/2020 at 4:18 PM, Kev said:

-Support 
Just Not needed due to:

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

-Support

• Bridge is constantly over crowded as it is
  • We have protection from RG and DT so I think we are good
  • The overcrowding of the bridge gets so annoying

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

-support

-RG and DT are there to protect the Navel and high command

-Want to minimize the room so it not overcrowded

-Stock are only allow to stay at bridge CP to keep eye out for minge and trespassing or rebel.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

On 8/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, Kev said:

-Support 
Just Not needed due to:

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 8/20/2020 at 4:18 PM, Kev said:

-Support 
Just Not needed due to:

On 8/20/2020 at 11:18 AM, Kev said:

-Support 
Just Not needed due to:

We don't need more security at the bridge, I don't see why this would be a good idea

SCPRP|  Nu-7 2LT Greg
Imperial RP | Retired Shock Vice Commander,  Retired Naval Lieutenant 

No matter what y’all think about this, this isn’t a change for suggestions, it’s a policy thing to take up with Command of certain units.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

• 3 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png