Kieran's Exploiting Warn Appeal- Denied

Kieran ♡

==========================================================================================

1. Questions ; 

2. Your In-game: Vice-Sovereign Myn / Lord I Kieran ( Varies dependant on the Job I am on ) 

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156724399

4. The admin's name in-game: Beckett / Consilio 

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): Not really sure

6. What warning did you receive: Exploiting 

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.20e19ab7ba2e4072c48efce3b4055746.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false: I don't believe it was false, I would just like to be removed as it really isn't specifically my fault for the "Exploitation". I have apologised to those I have affected, Mostly Commander Stone, The other person I can't locate. 
For more evidence / proof of this, Please head to this specific directory ; 

9. Any extra information: The main reason I would like this warn removed is because since that warn, People have been calling me out as a “hacker.” “cheating twat” . It really ruined my reputation among the community and I’d rather not have it.

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+support

-He has apologized to Shock

Although I agree with the warn I think he should be given another chance and shouldn't have a warn that sticks with him and could possibly affect him in the future. I don't agree with some of the things he said on the ban request but I understand some people have bad days. Good luck to you and I hope that the Tactical insertion bug can be fixed in the future because it makes Shock's job alot harder. Good luck!

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

9 hours ago, [GL] Grant said:

-support

Bruh you were warned because you exploited the exploit. Should’ve just stayed at your spawn for the 10 minutes and you wouldn’t have been in this situation.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a "Exploit" as it's a known bug, There is a Bug Report on it for more detail, I would highly suggest you check it out.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

55 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

I wouldn't necessarily call it a "Exploit" as it's a known bug, There is a Bug Report on it for more detail, I would highly suggest you check it out.

i know its a bug but you still exploited the bug which is why you were warned

Refrain from arguing please, that will just get this post locked.

-Support

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Head of Staff
On 8/19/2020 at 8:25 PM, Stone Man said:

+support

Although I agree with the warn I think he should be given another chance and shouldn't have a warn that sticks with him and could possibly affect him in the future. I don't agree with some of the things he said on the ban request but I understand some people have bad days. Good luck to you and I hope that the Tactical insertion bug can be fixed in the future because it makes Shock's job alot harder. Good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 8/20/2020 at 2:25 AM, Stone Man said:

+support