GLaDOS' Urgent LOA

GLaDOS

Name: GLaDOS

Time of LOA(MM/DD/YYYY): 8/18/20->9/1/20

Reason(Put Private if you do not wish to say): Ho boy here we go again. Except this time it's not just another LOA because I'm burnt out or anything else. I was contacted by my the Medical Professional of my choice and I was told that I have some sort of condition that makes me more susceptible to the negative effects of prolonged screen time, such as twitching, seizing and seizures (its not epilepsy though). I made an LOA a few weeks ago because I was experiencing the early stage effects of this and didn't quite fix it well. Lately it's been getting worse. Upon contacting her again, I was prescribed: some pills that wont arrive until a couple weeks from now due to COVID, blue light prescription glasses that also wont arrive soon, and only spending two hours maximum on any kind of screen. So in this I will most likely not be able to connect to the server at all. I hope the recent LOA(s) wont hurt this one, but it is under severe circumstance.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• 2 weeks later...