DT SNR CMDR EL7 Retiring

archerwar317

Well boys sorry to say but it was bound to happen at some point and at this point I can only say sorry but real life beckons me. With work taking up a lot of my time i only find myself on and off Gmod lately. I will say with all the time i have spent on Gaminglight it has been a great experience and i will miss all of you and to tell you but it is my time to move on. I have seen gaminglight grow as a great community and im glad i stayed long enough to see that happen.  DT was a great part of my life and i am glad that i have seen you all grow. But like i said life beckons and I must answer its call.

Classy: I will always think you of my friend and you have been a great part of me staying as long as i did and the help of DT to grow. I hope you keep playing and you will get far in life mate i believe in you.

Manbox: At first Manbox i got a lot of people who told me that they didn't think that you were fit for command and i still stand by this watch him he will surprise you. Not only you have been a great VCMDR you have been a great friend to and i will miss you.

Fingers: Man what to say about you. nah im just kidding Fingers you have been a great help to me and to the Battalion and i hope you stay long enough to get far mate i believe in you you will get far. and like i said about manbox you were a great friend.

Luci: NGL i didn't think you would make it that far up the ranks Luci i can still see us and Badaim as command of purge and the good times we had. I miss those a lot and always look back to them all the time. I will miss you and i hop you make it far Luci do me proud old friend.

Hobbs: I thank you for all you have done for DT and helping me and command to see it grow i will miss you Hobbs and hope you will do me proud in making sure DT keeps growing i will miss you.

DT: I hope you guys will al do well ande climb the ranks cause i know all of you can and i will miss you all.

Thats all i have to say for now guys i would list a lot more but i am running out of time i have to go to work early tomorrow and im going to go to bed.

Blizzard,Felix,Lazz, Blarg,Ghost,Talila, I hope you will all do well and keep gaminglight great I love all of you so this is DT SNR CMDR EL7 signing off for the last time...insider171-tall.jpg.41c95ae0bcaf3c02ca044f6fd81c6659.jpg

Cya man, good luck in whatever you do next. Stay real Archer.

~ DT CPL DD9 Timm

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, ClassyBuck said:

I wish you the best of luck for wherever you go in life, thank you for being one of the most competent people I've met to this day, and making playing the server more fun. Keep in touch man...

Yea, Thanks for everything man it sucks that you are leaving but life comes first. Wish you the best!

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Fuckin hell archer I’m gonna miss you, you were one of my favorite DT behind RR1, from when you were in shock to when you became DT SCMDR you’ve always been a great member of this community. We’re gonna miss you buddy. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

Sad to see you go, You've been a huge influence on the server and I can't believe its been this long. You're legacy will be remembered and DT will keep striving. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Oop, rip, didnt mention me XD 

(JK)
Going to be missed

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

GET OFF MY RADIO! damn archer im gonna miss you. From me failing to suicide bomb in killhouse and it ending up killing you instead. 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Archer, though I didn’t talk to you much from what I hear and gather. You where a abs layer Chad. You had and always did have IC’s back and I think you for that. I hope you do well in what ever you decide to do. And I hope you continue to stay a chad. For all that you did for DT and for the server you are truly a great person and good night 

I'm gonna miss you buddy.  You were a great friend and fellow Senior Commander. I wish you the best of luck my guy. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Adam. locked this topic