• No

In game name King/SM King 1A72

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:446850546

Current Rank:SM

How long have you been your current rank:      
6 Months 

what time zone are you in: CST Central Standard Time

how many warns do you have:3

why should you be promoted(150 word minimum)the reason I should be promoted I’m a hard working loyal SM I am helpful to all pd officers i work with. I train cadets I take a lot of people on ride alongs even when I’m on a different Gov job I always pick up ofc that have been left on the side of the road and I let them ride along with me the whole day I get on very frequently I’m on from 3 to 8 hours a day and I will continue to be on for that long. I have been with this department for over 2 and a half years I’m I think I’m ready to take on a bigger responsibility  as a LT I will obey every order I’m given I will always help out any fellow officer or citizen or other gov official when ever I can I am a very responsible officer I like to make sure everything is in order i been through thick and thin with this department from a little OFC to  a SM  through out my time as a officer I been through a lot a things that would help me out in the future of my career as an officer like bank robbery’s drug busts  and hostage situations and I am ready to take on a bigger responsibility as a Lt I will always be mature on duty and I will still always help out anyone in need. ~Sm King 1A72

Do you agree that disobeying any rules set by high command Will result in an immediate demotion:Yes 

643088F4-5187-41CE-A558-4E661B375685.jpeg

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+/- Support

+good guy

+active

+knowledgeable

+approachable

- dont see what the warns were for

- 150 essay seems a bit rough/rushed but it gets the job done. i only say that as the grammar police.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

- Support

-Your Application looks rushed and you repeat multiple things "my guess, to fill the 150 words".

- You say you will obey every order and help any officer whilst you are already supposed to do that.

-I want to know how you are going to help officers and citizens using your position as a Lieutenant.

Overall: You need to work on convincing players why you are essential to pd low command.

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

• Head Admin
54 minutes ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

- Support

-Your Application looks rushed and you repeat multiple things "my guess, to fill the 150 words".

- You say you will obey every order and help any officer whilst you are already supposed to do that.

-I want to know how you are going to help officers and citizens using your position as a Lieutenant.

Overall: You need to work on convincing players why you are essential to pd low command.

-Support

Adding to what Ruben said, we want to know why you want to become a member of low command and what traits and skills you can hopefully bring to the command team. I recommend you try and look over your app once or twice more and consider rewriting it or editing it.

Good luck.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

1 hour ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

- Support

-Support

- You also copied and pasted your "Why I should be promoted" question from your last application, and on that application some of the minus supports were for a rushed response on that question... so I don't know why you just copied and pasted it.. but. 

Signature.png

3 hours ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

- Support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

• Head of Staff
5 hours ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

- Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

20 hours ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

- Support

You seem a nice guy but Ruben has a point.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

23 hours ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

- Support

On 8/19/2020 at 9:08 AM, Ruben On The Radio said:

- Support

Remember to always take your time on your apps but fix these things then you would have my support mate best of luck!!!

On 8/19/2020 at 11:08 AM, Ruben On The Radio said:

- Support

minisigforums.webp

Hey king, like I noted on you staff app, this app seems rushed. You are also not the most mature in game, please improve on these things, then I will be able to +support. For those reasons I am going to - support this post

-support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant