2years anniversary

Phil

its the 19th here in aussie land and that marks 2yrs in this community,  came along way from the lad who got warned for revenge massrdm in old rockford to the chilled out guy i am and made some good mates along the way, wouldn't of thought I'd of been in this community this long or made it as far as i have in some departments hell or even make my own department but I'm grateful for the opportunity.

This has been a journey and im glad to have known alot of yall and or played with or against yall, thank you for making the past 2 years memorable 

Also its still incredible to see the work that smt and zeeptin do, this server and community as a whole has improved alot since when i first join and I'd like to thank them for that too

See yall ingame 👌

• Like 2

That bald Aussie Guy

Im coming up on 3 years 😛

But hey man. Im glad you stuck around. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||