Blast

1. Your In-game:

Shock 1SG Blast 1741

2. Your SteamID:ย 

STEAM_0:1:98195195

3. The player's name in-game:

Apprentice IV Kieran

4. The player's steam name (If you know it):ย 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kieranxxxx/ย (link)

5. What did the player do:

he kept on trespassing and getting arrested, he ktapped once or twice, he kept on using his tac insertion to avoid being in jail while still trying to go to the bridge

he keeps harassing shock while also breaking rules, he seems to think that using the tac insertion to get himself out of jail isn't against any rules.

6. Evidence (REQUIRED):

[OOC] Apprentice| Initiate IV Kieran: I'm still free ๐Ÿ˜‰
Apprentice| Initiate IV Kieran: I'm making a Staff report
Apprentice| Initiate IV Kieran: Its fine
[OOC] Apprentice| Initiate IV Kieran: A ST broke me out
[OOC] Apprentice| Initiate IV Kieran: Then Scotland guy fucking grabbed me and froze me in Jail
[OOC] Apprentice| Initiate IV Kieran: When another broke me out
[OOC] Apprentice| Initiate IV Kieran: Well your other friend froze me lmfaooo
[OOC] Apprentice| Initiate IV Kieran: Imagine bringing me and freezing me for destroying the wrong tac insert when arrested
https://medal.tv/clips/30989605/d1337teGxdwj

7. What do you believe should happen to the player:

I believe there should be some sort of punishmentย  (ban or warns) because he has continuously caused trouble for the server and shock while minging.

8. Any extra information: none

Edited by -W3E- trump did 9/11

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COLย |ย Former ImperialRP Senior Moderatorย | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL |ย Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

I'm very confused on why you didn't make a Report in-game, Stone already brought me into Brig.ย 

I have a second part to this, Why have I been isolated with Text, Why haven't you included yourself & Stone's responses to that Conversation?

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ซ-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ /ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž - ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ /ย ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐น๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐ธ๐“-๐’ต๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ /ย ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“

1 minute ago, Kieran โ™ก said:

I'm very confused on why you didn't make a Report in-game, Stone already brought me into Brig.ย 

i talked to stone about it and he said to make a report on the fourms

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COLย |ย Former ImperialRP Senior Moderatorย | Banned by Luci

He's a Senior Moderator, He could've dealt with it, Or the other Moderator. Scotland PopBottle could've dealt with it too, But I guess you guys wanted the publicity of shaming.

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ซ-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ /ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž - ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ /ย ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐น๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐ธ๐“-๐’ต๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ /ย ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“

Just now, Kieran โ™ก said:

He's a Senior Moderator, He could've dealt with it, Or the other Moderator. Scotland PopBottle could've dealt with it too, But I guess you guys wanted the publicity of shaming.

you said you were making a report on stone because he was doing his job as shock commander, and so i asked stone if we should make an in game report and he said no lets just do it on the fourms

The report was on the Staff abuse he committed, I was brought into Jail which is taking care of your own Situations. However this isn't a Staff Report.ย 
Not to mention the Recordings I have were corrupted.

I'm assuming this is Stone's form of "Payback".ย 

1 minute ago, Kieran โ™ก said:

The report was on the Staff abuse he committed, I was brought into Jail which is taking care of your own Situations. However this isn't a Staff Report.ย 
Not to mention the Recordings I have were corrupted.

I'm assuming this is Stone's form of "Payback".ย 

you were abusing the tac insertions meaning we couldn't get you in jail so stone did the next best thing and just jailed you as staffย since we couldn't as shock

It wasn't Tac-Insertion abuse, There's a known bug where you place a Tac Insert, Leaving it. That Tac exists but isn't functional. I just joked about and ran to one across me, That was a Bugged one.

im not going to argue anymore because this isn't getting anywhere, you know what you did and it's up to the staff to see whether you should be punished or not

It's not a Argument, I'm defending myself.

Just a mere question. "ย he has continuously caused trouble for the server " I don't think anyone was directly affected to my doings, Nor did anyone report me using /report and/orย  @.ย 

So that seems like a False Accusation to me

Can a forums diplomat delete the constant and unnecessary messages? its a complete argumentย 

• Like 1

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

--- Message from Forum Diplomats ---ย 

Any future arguments will result in this thread being locked until SMT decides the punishment.

• Like 1

โฆ—MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major Generalย ย ||ย JvS: Retired Sith Councilย | Reserve Sentry Darthย |ย Retired Administratorโฆ˜

โฆ—IRP:ย R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOLย ||ย  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGTโฆ˜

spacer.png

ย 

4 hours ago, Timm said:

--- Message from Forum Diplomats ---ย 

Any future arguments will result in this thread being locked until SMT decides the punishment.

Thank you for putting this.

ย 

+/- Support. Unless more information is given it will stay a +/-

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EXย Mingeย ย ย ย  ย Member Since October 2016ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concernsย 

It wasn't payback just so you know, you were abusing a bug inย the tactical insertion, pretty simple. I never endorsed or said I even agreed with this report I simply suggested to my NCO'sย to report your actions since he seemed upset andย frustrated.ย  However when someone intentionally uses a tactical insertion over and over to avoid spawning in brigย ย whileย taunting us in OOC calling us "noobs"ย  thats when I can understand blast's frustration. I was honestly over it after this situation and I understand you were just messing around.ย  All I ask is that you don't abuse an exploit and simply walk your way to brig next time so you can serve out your sentence like everyone else has to, nothing else to it.ย  You also were out of IQ bunks with your name as "Initiate IV Kieran" you force jumped up to the top part of the reactor, placed a tac insert ย and proceeded to hide in the admin room when you were arrested, which is major FailRP...1689846082_Screenshot(343).thumb.png.59176136acb5acc1830e4a252b883b31.png

(Not trying to argue this is just my side of the story and I will not comment further unless asked to)

Edited by Stone Man
evidence

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Rย Imperial RP General =-=ย Retired GM-SNR Admin =-=ย Staff of the month Oct. 2020

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Shock VCMDR/CMDRย ย |ย  January 23 - August 29thย