Would I make a good staff  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mike B Become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Mike B

What is your steam name?: I've got your 6

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:147843946

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes on this server in the past

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 2017

What date did you make your forums account? April 18 ,2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6  https://prnt.sc/t3idt9 This is the screenshot of the warns

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Not needed

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I think that I should have a chance at becoming staff for this community again because I know that in the past I had been a little disrespectful and inactive like my other application had on it but I had gave it a few weeks and had worked on being more active through the server along with being super respectful to staff and other players on the server. I also would like another opportunity to get on and be able to help stop players from doing things that will affect other's experience and be able to stop people from doing things that they aren't allowed to be doing while playing on the server. Next I would like to have the chance to be able to put in my time on staff after all of the years that I have been playing on this server for and be able to give back to the community that had been built from the ground up and be able to help keep the server up and thriving. I would also like to be the reason that people want to not only come back to the server but stay on the server and know that there will be the staff team for the server that will be there to help when needed if someone is breaking the rules or being disrespectful to other's and not be afraid to call staff because they think that they don't do anything. Finally I would like to be be able to go and make some memories with not only the community as a whole but the staff team because of how they come together to help keep the server from being ruined by people who try and get away with making other people's experiences miserable and not want to come and play back on the server with all of us. That is why I think that I should be able to become staff on this community once again.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would handle this situation by bringing them to the roof of a building to stop them from rdming anyone and jail them so they can't run away while im trying to talk with them and I would tell them I will be warning them for Mass RDM and staff diss along with that I would jail them for a set number of time while I go and see if a higher up things that they should get a ban so they have time to go and chill out and possible come and play on the server and enjoy it

Edited by [GL]Margarita (Brent)

SRT PFC | SCU OFC | FBI SSA | DD Officer l Dispatcher

• Head of Staff

Last question could use some work, other than that it is overall a good app

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

44 minutes ago, Brando said:

+/- 

No poll

Q16 could use a little work buts its decent

Good app

I know you are a good guy and I wish you the best of luck.

I agree, best of luck! 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

-Support
-No poll
-Question 16 is just one line with no punctiation and could be a bit better.
-Question 15 could also use a little work
-Inactive on forums (Last post July 30th)

-Low warns
Overall I feel like your not ready yet to become a staff member

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

11 hours ago, Rein said:

-Support
-No poll
-Question 16 is just one line with no punctiation and could be a bit better.
-Question 15 could also use a little work
-Inactive on forums (Last post July 30th)

-Low warns
Overall I feel like your not ready yet to become a staff member

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager