DooM Guys Goodbye ​​​​​​​​😔

DooM Guy

So I don't how to kick this off but I'm just gonna be upfront with you guys. I leaving gaminglight, not forever but for a long while. Mainly cause I haven't been performing well in school and well, obviously the gamer girl I fell in love with😔 I guess I'll tell you what really happened between us, but skip to the next section if you don't care. I made the forms post saying "If this get 50 replies and I'll ask my crush out" but I deleted it before it could reach 50. She found it though and said she felt the same way about me but little did I know she lied and was leading me on. This kinda left me butt hurt cause she basically fed me lies. The day she told me she "There's someone else" really hit hard. It's a shame cause I know who this guy is and I like him too. So I didn't want to intervene. Anyways she basically got bored of me and just hurt me over and over again.  So I just basically memed away the pain😎 She really took a toll on my mental health leaving me with suicidal thoughts and just a world of heavy emotions. And then she obviously friend zoned which really fucking sucked. I really cared a lot for her. Anyways enough of this negative bull crap I'm gonna move on.

Aside from the gamer girl I'm gonna talk about the other reason why I'm leaving. Ever since I got back on gaminglight about a couple of months ago was huge for me. I've known about the community since February of 2019 but left because of school was starting back up. Gaminglight really struck hard on my school life when coming back in. I got kicked out of public school about November of last year and I lost a lot of friends during that time. Hell, my best friend stopped talking to me because his parents made me cut ties with him. Then I resulted to doing online school but started failing cause I was addicted to gaminglight. I didn't have many friends coming into gaminglight, but coming into gaminglight again really helped me meet some new people. So shout out to these guys.

J02: MINGE MINGE MINGE MINGE MINGE!!!!!

Protege: Get a mic

Zerk: Why tf you got so many warns lol

Gubby: Kinda good with the bat ngl

Ardo: OWO

Fool: Haha Funny Fubar go whoosh whoosh

Igneous: Don't remove my CC, plz

Skela: Didn't get to know you much, but that last comment really hit hard and helped me get my morale back up a little

Rang: Just Rang

Hoovy: Tbh, I am fairly disappointed you went from DooM to SOT lmao

Zeus: I know we had troubles in the past but you're a great guy when I got to know you more

Sixx: Get off gensec and help the D-Bois raid

October: This guy is so chill tbh

Rektify: YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THAT ONE DAY

Jack S: O_O

Sinnik: Didn't know you to much but I've always pronounced your name "Sink" idk why lmao

Cogs: Plz change ur name back to "Faz Fan" that was much more epic

Munchies: Why aren't you the Manager of TTT yet????

Jacknard: I picked up on your voice a little by accident lmao

Anyways I didn't wanna leave with a big "Fuck u" because you guys really helped me through some tough times. You guys really did help me cope with some metal health issues and some difficult times I couldn't handle on my own. Even if I didn't mention your name, you still deserve some love <3. I'll still be somewhat active on the forms but won't be active in game. Gaminglight really helped me a lot, but DooM Guy has more demons to kill. I don't know when I'll be back and I know it won't be sometime soon, however I will come back to slay gensec once again, and reclaim the throne of D-Block. But rememberer, even when your fighting, even when you're resting, and even when you exhausted. Don't forget to RIP AND TEAR!

I'll see ya guys around

~DooM Guy

Edited by DooM Guy

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

@DooM Guy Bro how could you forget us harrassing gensec 😭

• Laughing 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Honestly man, I know I acted like this was funny (was a little) but good on you. Gmod is not a forgiving place. I’ve had to leave myself to get my life together when I’m down and trust me, taking this kind of break is gonna do nothing but make ur life go up again. 

Take this from someone with 6k hours and has been lead on before online, shit hurts. Take a long ass break and only come back if u don’t even have a second the think about ‘am I ready or not’.  Focus on real life and real life friends, just having them around us 90% of the effort done.  

• Gaminglight Love 1

See you around anytime man, can't wait!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Now who are we going to have rip&tear trough the site?

• Gaminglight Love 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I hope i get to see you in d block again

-Big Smoke

• Gaminglight Love 1

<_<, RIP AND TEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Also u were a great guy in d-block but it sad to see ya go

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

Damn bro D-Block won't be the same without you murding the entirety of GenSec then dying and saying the classic "Bruh". I'll miss ya man!

• Gaminglight Love 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

pikachu with an AK#7727 

If you ever want to talk cuz i can talk 24/7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

I still didn't get to be in your cc 😞  for real  it's sad your leaving, It was nice killing non combatants with you but hope to see you around sometimes and I still remember that one time I killed you in a chainsaw fight that was epic : P

Edited by That_one_guy
  • Laughing 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

• Bread locked this topic