Report on Watermelon and PV1 Viper.- Denied

Atralus

1. Your In-game: Atralus

2. Your SteamID: steam_0:1:80340122

3. The admin's name in-game: Watermellon

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):Watermellon

5. What did the admin do: I had just joined the server finished reading everything and Viper came up to me and told to stop and i didnt see a reason to since i just joined and he didnt have a reason to stop me (i dont have this frst part recorded) i kept running around the map to get aquanted with it and Viper was shooting me. I ran was running away and i guess i ran into a room that was off limits. My time it was 11:13 General MTn time i dont know if there is a downtime or not. Viper call it in telling someone to arrest me and Watermelon TPd and arrested me without letting me explain. While i waited the 10 minutes in jail i made a staff report which was not handled until 30 seconds were left of the jail. Durring the staff sit Watermelon did not care that Viper shot me and nothing happened to him and he kept pushing it back to the fact i was in a not allowed area. Viper said in chat people shoot people all the time so i shot him in the sit. I admit that i am at fault for shooting in a sit and walking into a not ok area but if this is suposed to be serious enough to have off limit rooms this late it should be serious enough for PV1 Viper to not be shooting new players and watermelon to maybe handle things a but better. I dont wish for any ban or punishment i just wanted to voice concerns because i like gaminglight and was looking for a new SWRP to play on but this will not be my server of choice unless something changes. Thank you for your time in reading this and i hope to see you later.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):  https://youtu.be/oe2fpxdQRSE

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: Slap on wrist.

8. Any extra information: I didnt think to record until sit started.

• Dislike 1

-Support 

-From the evidence, The dude looks like he's trying to "Help you around the server" (1:23)

-The evidence is the staff sit that happened after the situation...

Now hear me out, this is where It got confusing for me, He says he was getting shot at before he walked in and he ran into the shock gate because he was being shot at, but in the video, The DT says he was trying to stop you, and I believe he means stop you from trespassing, so considering your evidence is Invalid I will be going off the DT saying he shot you because you ran into the restricted area, I don't believe he's going to randomly shoot you after he said he was trying to show you around the server (1:23) 

- at 2:00 in the video, It says you got shot AFTER you ran into the restricted area (which is KOS/AOS) 

-You tried RDMing the guy in the admin sit (3:27) I honestly cant believe how you're making a player report/Staff report , when you are providing evidence of you breaking the rules yourself. 

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

4 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

-From the evidence, The dude looks like he's trying to "Help you around the server" (1:23)

Now hear me out, this is where It got confusing for me, He says he was getting shot at before he walked in and he ran into the shock gate because he was being shot at, but in the video, The DT says he was trying to stop you, and I believe he means stop you from trespassing, so considering your evidence is Invalid I will be going off the DT saying he shot you because you ran into the restricted area, I don't believe he's going to randomly shoot you after he said he was trying to show you around the server (1:23) 

- at 2:00 in the video, It says you got shot AFTER you ran into the restricted area (which is KOS/AOS) 

-You tried RDMing the guy in the admin sit (3:27) I honestly cant believe how you're making a player report/Staff report , when you are providing evidence of you breaking the rules yourself. 

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

5 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

5 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

• Manager
9 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

17 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

[ImperialRP] [SCPRP] [Naval] [IQ] [Security]

I was told that you were in High command room where you're not allow in, and you shot viper during sit.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

On 8/18/2020 at 8:40 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

Not to mention, I wouldn't call a "Slap on a wrist" a viable punishment. 
Please choose your punishments to be recommended carefully & ensure it can be done.

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 8/18/2020 at 3:40 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

• Manager

DENIED

Every room/area that requires a certain clearance level is marked by an obvious sign. Shooting the other player during a staff sit lowered your creditability massively. Also, regarding the 'RP' sense of things, if this was an actual situation in the Star wars universe and the lowest clearance level character was found trespassing, they would most likely be executed.  No violations are seen by SMT in this report. The specified player will not be punished.