MRivers Trial Mod application #2 - Denied

MRivers

Do you think i should be chosen for Staff?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i should be chosen for staff?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: MRivers

What is your steam name?: Riversexodus

What is your steam ID?: https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:1:210502306

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) on Darkrp i was an senior moderator

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) january 25 2020

What date did you make your forums account? january 26 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5 i dont have a screenshot but i can show in-game

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i beleive i deserve this rank as trial moderator because these past couple of weeks i have been playing i have been seeing that a lot of rules have been being broken and when the people make sits it takes either an hour to take the sit or just no staff get on the job, so i feel that i could helpout throughout the community and when people make sits and no staff are on or are willing to drop what they are doing to take the sit then i feel that i could take he sit whenever i am on i wont care what im doing if someone takes a sit and needs help i will take it becasue as you make a staff application and get accepted you are commiting to doing that and i think that i am the perfect person for that position, Also not only to help the community would i like to be staff but to meet new people such as Matthew, Snar, Jayden, and get to know them more also Eternity i would really like to get to know those certain people and the other people from staff becasue they could also show me the ways and help me be the best i can be, It can also get me that much more known throught the community because i will be familiar with them and hangout with them often, Furthermore i want people to look at staff as not boring  or not look at me or anybody else as mean, or have an additude, i feel that if i was chosen for this position i would be helping those people out everyday and be nice to them so some people that have certain outlooks may change there  opinion. In A Nutshell i would love to be staff for this community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring both the person who made the staff sit and the person who the staff report was made on and i would first ask the person who called the sits side of the story after he/she was done i would ask the guy the sit was made against his side and if he started cursing at me i would first ask him to stop at least 2 times and then i would gag him and proceed to check logs and if i see that he did do it then i would ungag him give him one more chance at telling me what happened just so i understood better in case, and if he still continued to curse then i would warn him for MASS RDM | Staff Diss. 

+Support!!!

The reason I plus supported rivers is because he is a out standing kid he is very devoted to SPHP and state and works his but off when he is on I think he would be perfect to become a staff member I promise he want let you down at least give the boy a try beside that his app is good and you can definitely see that he is trying real hard 

good luck- Towelie 

5 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Good Application

Mature

Good Intentions

Only Thing I would say to work on is attitude, but over the few weeks it seems like you have which is why i'm Fully +Supporting this and not +/- Support or -Support.

Good Luck Mrivers, I think you'll be a great staff member

+/- support

+/- Support 

Bumped 20 times to Improve Forums  Activity

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• Head of Staff

-Support

Post farming as well as inactive. When he is active he has been blatantly copbaiting, breaking priority rules, and minging often this past week including today.

Immature and does not have the right attitude for staff

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Just now, frog milk said:

-Support

Post farming as well as blatantly copbaiting and minging often this past week including today.

Changing to -Support after earlier just copbaiting and breaking priority rules while being quite mingy.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

20 minutes ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Post farming as well as inactive. When he is active he has been blatantly copbaiting, breaking priority rules, and minging often this past week including today.

That bald Aussie Guy

1 hour ago, frog milk said:

-Support

this kid should not be staff on gaminglight for his lack of knowledge of the rules and for him over all being a minge.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

12 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Good Application

Mature

Good Intentions

Only Thing I would say to work on is attitude, but over the few weeks it seems like you have which is why i'm Fully +Supporting this and not +/- Support or -Support.

Good Luck Mrivers, I think you'll be a great staff member

2 hours ago, K1LLER said:

Changing to -Support after earlier just copbaiting and breaking priority rules while being quite mingy.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

2 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Not to mention the extremely bad attitude I had from him a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't help. 

Granted I know things change as time goes on, but that was a massively terrible situation that didn't need to happen. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

What Frog said 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

3 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

7 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Remember Mrivers always keep your chill and 

be patient, being patient is key when it comes to staffing my friend, but I wish you the best of luck !!

8 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

-support

Haven't been impressed with how he behaves on the server toward other players and staff so I'm gonna have to agree with frog 

PD

11 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

I agree with Frog

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

14 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Please improve on getting a better community reputation before applying.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager