LDB Tower Keycard Clearance - Accepted

Sixx

What are you suggesting? -  Change the tower in LDB keycard level to level 2

How would this change better the server? - Currently Security snipers and SMs are allowed in tower but it is level 3 clearance (used to be level 2). I think changing the tower door to be a level 2 keycard instead of a level 3 would be much better then giving Snipers and SMs level 3 keycards.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It takes D-Class a few seconds shorter to crack it.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Security and D-Class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+/- Support leaning +

The tower doesn't provide much of a vantage point to D-Class so it's rarely used except by those who know how to strategize. Security partial strategies are pretty well thought out. BUT it would lower the keypad to 10 seconds for pro so some trade-offs are present.

42 minutes ago, GAM3 said:

Well, D-Class never use the tower anyways. So I don't think we would mind it being level 2. 

+Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

Even though they'll be easier to crack, I believe that it will hopefully engage in RP situations more.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

10 minutes ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Even though they'll be easier to crack, I believe that it will hopefully engage in RP situations more.

This sounds like viable solution. D class won’t have a problem cause they can crack it in 10 seconds and Gensec can enter it without a problem. 

+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

16 hours ago, October said:

-support I’d rather see the sniper/SM get a level 3 card because a pro cracker can get through a level 2 door in 10 seconds and that’s fairly strong. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

21 hours ago, GAM3 said:

Well, D-Class never use the tower anyways. So I don't think we would mind it being level 2. 

+Support

The tower is as tall as the second level in LDB, making it pointless to go in, you have better cover and better line of sight inside a cell.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

16 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif