1. 1. "Should Domino SGT 5170 Vicious become LT?"

• Yes
    • No

Domino SGT 5170 Vicious's IC LT app

Current rank: SGT

When you were promoted to current rank: 08/14/2020

How many strikes: 0

How many warns on the server, must show screen shot with proof: O 

How active will you be? Be honest: I tend to be on everyday, and have a pretty login spree that i am happy about.

Do you hold a specialty in IC? If not, which would you prefer: Specialty is in Demolitions

Are you qualified to train IC RCTs: Yes and i have trained 1 or 2 kind of forgot if there were others and another crashed mid train. (He never continued his training, not exactly sure why.)

Why do you want to be an IC LT: So i can help with training and maybe help teach the spec DEMO. I can provide help and during events try to keep people doing something.

What advantage would you bring to ICs by becoming an LT: I am always on and i do have officer experience,  (from other servers as RC) and i do expect the troopers to be the best they can be. Though one negative I will put down is that I tend to assume that things that seem obvious to me is the same for other, and it has bit me in the ass the last couple times I have been  a officer. I am trying to fix my issues of my past experiences as a officer and I think I have solved a few.

Warn proof.PNG

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

24 minutes ago, LickityLazz said:

Can you Tell me The other servers you where a Officer On?

Was a officer on 

GGN sw gmod server: Shock officer think LT or more, also transfered out into 21st batt and made another life into shock and got back up to SGT then left due to a rebellion that happened in staff. 
castle sw gmod server: Shock CMDR
hierarchy gaming sw gmod server: RC Boss (got shut down due to owners abandoned it also don't exactly remember what rank it was, they gave me some weird rank)

A server that i would prefer not to go into detail in public because of issues. And another that died. Reason I don't do clone wars servers anymore ^ things are cursed. 

I was in RC again as a officer but cant remember the server because i never became a GM or admin in the server.

Edited by Vicious

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

• 3 months later...

I am so confused aren't you the commander?

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG